• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

Mawarup

Neo Member
Was able to leech off from a few raids from southern beast, so i ended up with 1290 four symbols pendants. Best use for them?

pariah164

After trying the event bosses a few times (all failures)...

KMegAJT.gif
I'm more than a little upset.

MiTYH

Can anyone confirm what the bosses types are for Street fighter? I know sagat is earth.

I can farm his Hard level easy enough, want to try the others without losing AP (you don't get it back if you lose for the first time on these)

Lockon

Are Sagat and Vega/Bison HP above 1 mil on Extreme?

I killed VH easy because of Yoda lol.

Also, I have no idea what I'm doing or should be doing. Only rank 22.

This is my team right now:

p8Nb.png

Ranmo

After trying the event bosses a few times (all failures)...

I'm more than a little upset.

Just spam other quests and pop AP pots to get a decent boost in levels. If you do that today and tomorrow you can probably get far enough that you can at least beat hard easily.

Vamphuntr

Yoda is enough to beat the extreme versions. Just make sure someone can attract hits or cover him when he isn't shrouded. Or use Kaguya if you have her.

kiryogi

Banned
I know it's tough, especially these solo events, but as you start off, you're not going to necessarily get everything. My first two events, Seiryu and Slayers, I barely got much, it was only after did momentum pick up as my pools improved.

Also for the brave. Maniac difficulty is not for the newbies, it's like Solo Omega difficulty. As you can see above with the guy that spent 35 lix to clear it.

Quonny

I mean, these events aren't meant for new new players. That's why they're making all story events 1/2 AP. New players should take advantage of that. It's basically double XP.

Vamphuntr

Not liking this event much. Only have 4 fist users so Survival mode on anything harder than Normal is a no no. Did clear the extreme version of Necalli, Fang and Sagat though.

Gren

I mean, these events aren't meant for new new players. That's why they're making all story events 1/2 AP. New players should take advantage of that. It's basically double XP.

Oh cool. Are you able to earn the same drop loot needed to unlock Chun/Karin in story? Or do you need to do the SF events for that?

garath

God damn. I finally beat story stage 50 (was kinda hard) and unlocked Rosetta's third ability. Also got her the third star. She is a beast now. She leeches ougi round one and can put up the shield instantly. I have her buff by 5-6 rounds. I absolutely destroyed extreme sagat lol.

I can not find this game on the playstore, im in the uk.

You won't. It's only in Japan but it has an English setting. Get qooapp from the play store and get it through there or you can play it on the browser.

Yup. So basically need 4 rusted weapons and a Bahamut horn.

Ah cool. Thanks. I've started to get dupes so just wanted to make sure before using them.

Noi

Unlocked and mastered Kung Fu Artist, got max loyalty for both Ryu and Rashid. Farmed the V. Hards enough to get the first melee ticket off the Ultra event, but the draw was kind of a wash. May just settle for farming enough to get the Street Weapon and then move on to Karin in V.

Very close to rank 40 so I can use those dang event SSRs without a penalty!

Ultimadrago

Unlocked and mastered Kung Fu Artist, got max loyalty for both Ryu and Rashid. Farmed the V. Hards enough to get the first melee ticket off the Ultra event, but the draw was kind of a wash. May just settle for farming enough to get the Street Weapon and then move on to Karin in V.

Very close to rank 40 so I can use those dang event SSRs without a penalty!

Being under Rank 40 gives you a penalty for SSRs? Sorry, newbie here.

PartyElectrify

Neo Member
I started this a couple days ago, hoping for some pointers!

1) What's the best thing to spend rupees on? I've been saving them so far but tempted to buy some Draws in hopes of getting more characters

2) When's best to use Crystals and what should I be spending them on? I had a feeling it's the 3k 10 Draw packs but not sure.

Any help around these would be must appreciated, really enjoying this so far :)

garath

I've gotten two one away from super bingo. Feels bad to be so close. It wasn't the set for life super bingo but the one that could have at least net me my first anat.

Nirran

Bingo is so frustrating. Nothing like blowing 400k without a single bingo. Everytime within one, but noooo always has to be stupid numbers in dumb spots lol.

Are Sagat and Vega/Bison HP above 1 mil on Extreme?

I killed VH easy because of Yoda lol.

I'm in a somewhat same situation as you. H and VH are easy with Yoda, but the issue I've been having in Extreme is that you have to fight the boss twice in a row and Yoda doesn't last long enough for me in the second fight.

Verelios

I just recalled units can use skills in battle today, ha. Clearing out H Sagat because Bison Vega is a bitch with my Light team. Probably need to find a way around using them, my CP is also a little short after unlocking grappler.

Too many things to do, haha.

draw4wild

Made it through Hard survival mode, took awhile but it was cake besides Six(I think). Is he the dark guild war character? It helps that Feather and Amira are two of my main characters I use so my team is 3 out of 4 decent

I don't really care about the characters/skins but I want to do enough to get the certs/pots/rupee etc.

Liseda

Does anyone know any guide that explains how to convert a guest account to a real mobage account? A friend can't really figure it out and I didn't start with a guest account so I have no idea how to help him honestly.

EDIT: Actually he figured it out somehow, nevermind.

Noi

All these raids dying before I can touch a thing in one-two seconds during Strike Time from what I can only assume is a Yoda Charge Attacks are makin' me mad jelly.

And salty. But mostly jelly. At least I abused them to get all the animas I needed to uncap Vira and Albert.

Vamphuntr

All these raids dying before I can touch a thing in one-two seconds during Strike Time from what I can only assume is a Yoda Charge Attacks are makin' me mad jelly.

And salty. But mostly jelly. At least I abused them to get all the animas I needed to uncap Vira and Albert.

It really depends on which raid you join. Hard-Very Hard Yoda can make a difference but when you join level 100 raid he's pretty useless. Once he loses his shroud he dies in one hit and most people seem to do 400k-500k damage a turn in those anyway. I love him to solo farm raid to get red chest but otherwise he starts to get worse as you progress more.

kiryogi

Banned
So once I get this thing to 75, whats a guy gotta do to get himself one of those fancy bahamut horns.

Get to Rank 50, leech Baha raids. Or if you're that unlucky, get to rank 80, host your own, get one for hosting it. lawl.

Also uh...think carefully what Bahamut Weapon you want.

IE that gauntlet there...A Baha fist is 30% health up for Humans. You probably do not want that.

chrono01

I wish I could grind this SF event more, I'm out of city at the moment with family. :(

Oh well! I'll try to make up for it when I return Sunday. I've played a bit of it so far, it looks like a lot of fun.

kiryogi

Banned
So are the drops I need for Chun and Karin random or do specific bosses drop specific items?

So far working on the Ultra event, Sagat is more likely to drop the Super Combo tokens, but Dictator does too, but a lot less. re: Chun Li.

edit: Switched over to V for now, Necalli drops souls as more likely, while FANG drops the Fight Money/Zenny at a higher rate.

Gren

Does this run poorly on Android? Constantly getting Japanese error messages & keep having to hit refresh because it'll just randomly hang during battle. Already dialed down the resolution settings a notch.

kiryogi

Banned
Does this run poorly on Android? Constantly getting Japanese error messages & keep having to hit refresh because it'll just randomly hang during battle. Already dialed down the resolution settings a notch.

Not necessarily, have you turned off real time battle notifications? Although it doesn't like Nexus phones for some reason.

I run this on a note 5 when I'm not at my PC

Moonlight

Banned
Welp, went ahead and did it. Spent thirty bucks for the SSR pick and the 10-roll. Didn't do much research, so I just shot from the hip.

CgJECGsVIAAbg8B.jpg:large

I might be thirty dollars down the hole, but with a design that great, how could I say no? She's making the earth island a hell of a lot easier on top of it!

Top Bottom