• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Granblue Fantasy |OT| English Translation available as of 2016/04/11!

razterik

Guess I'll get on it. Guild name is currently Trick Room, but I'll probably change it once 24 hours are up (just made the guild today).

By the way, my name in game is R37, ID: 1038831 in case anyone wants to add me.

Already friended you, but go ahead and send me an invite as well, please. ID: 9482291, IGN is Howie.

Gren

Hey guys any tips for getting Chun in the Ultra SF event for a noob? I can only beat normal training. Die to both Chimera & Sagat with lvl 30 Ryu, Rashid & Rosetta with ease. No SSR characters.

I already earned Ryu & Rashid, so if there's no hope I'll just give up on this event & go back to story.

akern1984

Neo Member
Morning guys and girls could you ad me please thanks inadvance.
Group G
Displayname: Akern
ID:7447892

O sorry i just quite my crew so i have to wait for 24 hours. But could you please ad me.

Verelios

Hey guys any tips for getting Chun in the Ultra SF event for a noob? I can only beat normal training. Die to both Chimera & Sagat with lvl 30 Ryu, Rashid & Rosetta with ease. No SSR characters.

I already earned Ryu & Rashid, so if there's no hope I'll just give up on this event & go back to story.
You have 8 days, so I would say put it off for now and beef up your Wind and Light teams. Try and get a second rank job for your avatar and a strong weapon. Uh, Hard is doable with lvl 30 SR crews, but for added measure I'd get some master bonuses on avatar to make it easier.

I struggled with Hard at the beginning of the event too, but doing the 1/2 appreciate story missions and leveling up really helped. Skill synergy is also a factor though.

Gren

You have 8 days, so I would say put it off for now and beef up your Wind and Light teams. Try and get a second rank job for your avatar and a strong weapon. Uh, Hard is doable with lvl 30 SR crews, but for added measure I'd get some master bonuses on avatar to make it easier.

I struggled with Hard at the beginning of the event too, but doing the 1/2 appreciate story missions and leveling up really helped. Skill synergy is also a factor though.

Ah OK. I'm on my way to unlocking Dark Fencer. Dunno why I'm so bad at this. Maybe I should see if there are some vids & I'm overlooking a critical game mechanic.

Merun

Are the JDA Magazine tickets still usable?

Finally getting time to play this between finals.

Yes still usable. I have them stockpiled but not sure if I should use them now. Are they affected by event rate? I would think not...

Can I get an invite to the new crew? ID: 10359105

linkent

Do you guys think i can complete the extreme SF levels if i can clear Extreme Ifrit? With fire team.

Dont want to waste 30sta >.>

TUSR

Banned
Yes still usable. I have them stockpiled but not sure if I should use them now. Are they affected by event rate? I would think not...

Can I get an invite to the new crew? ID: 10359105

Im not even sure how to acquire them.

Im on the Chrome App...

garath

Over 60. After 39 it gets tougher. Chapter 40, 3rd part you are forced to lose, in order to advance. Ive been lazy, only 42 chapters done.

Yeah. The difficulty ramps up. Level 50 was really tough. I actually had to use a pot to get through it. First time in the story. Had to do it to get Rosettas last ability though. Worth it.

Hey, I'll join if possible. ID is 8396398.

I'll take an invite if there's room please, ID 10448853.

Morning guys and girls could you ad me please thanks inadvance.
Group G
Displayname: Akern
ID:7447892

O sorry i just quite my crew so i have to wait for 24 hours. But could you please ad me.

Alright, sent out invites to eeryone so far except these 3. I'll send them out once the cooldown wears off for joining crews.

Falk

that puzzling face
3EqW28xl.png

I'm not sure I'm playing this game correctly

Gizuko

I tried doing the extreme uncap-materials dungeon, since I need ~30 T2 orbs to uncap Charlotta and... I only got one. Did I just get extremely unlucky or is it better to just farm hard dailies?

bjork

Over 60. After 39 it gets tougher. Chapter 40, 3rd part you are forced to lose, in order to advance. Ive been lazy, only 42 chapters done.

I've done six. It gave me some character, then I went back to SF event. So if you're lazy, I'm ultra lazy.

So, after I figured out how Rosetta's Barrier actually works, VH Fang became a pushover...

So what was my solution to VH necali?

Correct, my brilliant idea was to not have her on my team...

Now that my sudden aneurism in the brain wore off and I realized my mistake, it's onwards to farming VH Necalli

Rainy

Banned
Add me please!
ID: 9818291
Hm I was the final post on the last page and I don't see an invite? Unless I'm not looking in the right place. Where do you see invites? Just quoting myself in case!
Thanks again!'

Edit: Nevermind I missed the invite, I got it, thanks!

chrono01

Returning from my visit with family today. I can't wait to start serous grinding/progress on the Street Fighter event tomorrow! I've played a bit over the weekend on my phone, but not nearly as much as I would have liked. :(

I've been trying to farm the SF event for Karin, but its really painful only being able to do hard. I can kill him in 6 turns on Hard, but when I tried V Hard I have already lost 1 or 2 people by turn 6, which utterly destroys my damage output (my subs aren't all that great sadly). Really takes the wind out of my sails. Maybe I'll just grab the ticket.

On the other hand, I've found that if you can get 3 stacks of small bounty on Necalli, you seem to always get a gold chest. Now, getting the 3 stacks is kind of hard since the hit rate for the last one seems to be much lower than the previous 2.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
So depressing pull an SSR weapon... for a character you already have. I just started the f'ing game - what are the odds?!!!

Top Bottom