• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNBL

BT-fC7oCIAA-caK.jpg

New York

spats

By the way, anyone here who's preordered the game through PSN? For some reason I'm worried that there will be some shitty snafu with corrupted download files or something like that... You never know with SCEE.

I just want to be able to play the game on launch day without any hassle.

DukeBobby

Man, San Andreas is still so much fun. Keyboard and mouse controls are great, too.

I tried to get the 360 controller to work, but the right stick wouldn't move the camera around for some reason.

Bricky

A guy selling stolen copies or w/e does not seem like leaked to me.

Eh... that is the definition of 'leaked'. Something getting out there before it was supposed to. It's not a gigantic leak, but a leak nonetheless. I don't think the copies you are talking about were stolen, but that doesn't even matter.

Information that should still be secret is getting out and there are people playing the game who aren't supposed to yet, that's all that matters.

Marleyman

Banned
Redwood Cigs - “Waking up on a beach in different clothes with no memory of the last 6 hours and smoking a Redwood. It doesn’t get any better.” #RedwoodPleasures.

660x373.jpg

I'm only starting to read page 2 of this 59 page thread, and I have a question, nefore I read on.

All the extra in-game stuff included in the Collectors and Limited Editions, like the extra weapons, outfits, ability, etc., will those be available via DLC as well?

v0mitg0d

Guys I can't do it.

I can't just lurk anymore while everyone is losing their minds together. I need a release too, brahs!

Anyone else recall when we were all waiting for GTAIV to leak--and it did--and people were FLIPPING the heck out because trees weren't destructible? There was that one gif of someone driving like 10,045 MPH into a tree and nothing happened--the tree didn't give one millimeter. Too funny! (Anyone have a link to it?)

Ok, so! To pass the time I figured we would talk about our favorite anecdotes (not someone elses). I have two that I can recall right now:

1. In GTA:SA I have a very fond memory of the mission "Are You Going To San Fiero?" where you drive to SF in the mothership. It's a fairly uneventful mission, but it's so subdued in design--filled with wacky conversations with The Truth-- it was just something that didn't really exist. There were no explosions or gun fights while making the drive, it was just mission that bridged two cities and an introduction to SF.

2. I'll never forget the moment in GTAIV where Roman and Niko go out for drinks, and having several (many!) drinks the boys stumble out of the bar. As they flagged down a taxi and get in, Niko was things like "yeeeEEEeeeellow CaaaAAAAAaaaAAaaarrrrr!" as be stumbled about. I couldnt stop laughing, and 5 years ago I'd never seen something so seemingly pointless but intimate to the characters personalities.

Anyway, I'd love to hear some of your favorite anecdotes!!

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I'm only starting to read page 2 of this 59 page thread, and I have a question, nefore I read on.

All the extra in-game stuff included in the Collectors and Limited Editions, like the extra weapons, outfits, ability, etc., will those be available via DLC as well?

If they handle it anything like they did Max Payne 3, then yes.

Arun1910

Does anyone in the UK know when the Pre-Load goes up? Time wise I mean. Do you guys think it will go up when the store updates around midday, or midnight tonight.

Reason I ask is I would rather download 18GB of data when I am asleep.

Covfan

Does anyone in the UK know when the Pre-Load goes up? Time wise I mean. Do you guys think it will go up when the store updates around midday, or midnight tonight.

Reason I ask is I would rather download 18GB of data when I am asleep.

I'd guess 00:01 tonight.

Gaz_RB

Anyone know when those last 4 sections of rockstargames.com open up?

I want to know what "Opportunity for the Upward Mobile" is!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom