• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrbanRats

To use a Dark Souls analogy:
This thread = Bonfire.
That thread = Tomb of the Giants.

Not much is happening here, and you want to go, but it's scary, as a spoiler could jump you from the dark at any moment.

Komplett, swedish retailer, listed the PC version of GTA V available for pre-order.

Release date: 18 March 2014
Note (in red): Release date not set
Price: 429 SEK ~ $66

Link: http://www.komplett.se/k/ki.aspx?sku=653743

bVcuDqD.png

Not sure if this is something you even care about, but since some other listings for ps4 and xbone, are posted, i just thought whatever.

Dries

Has it been confirmed that the PS3 version is 720p by someone who already has the game?

Cause I ain't going in the spoiler thread. My first steps in Los Santos will be completely fresh and unspoilered, can't wait.

Con_Smith

Banned
I only got so far into the spoiler thread until I had to throw on some Gucci mane and find some lotion. This game might beat Last Of Us for me if everything is as good as I've seen so far.

How many of you PS3-gaffers (in the SC club) wants to do actual group activities, and not just fuck around and shoot shit and crash in to each other?

Yup, I want to do heists and a bunch of other things. i'm looking to make some bank and move up in the hierarchy! I want what's coming to me chico.

Komplett, swedish retailer, listed the PC version of GTA V.

bVcuDqD.png

Not sure if this is something you even care about, but since some other listings for ps4 and xbone, are posted, i just thought whatever.

Dunder my man....I would love for this to be true. I am pretty sure now it is coming, just a matter of time.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
To use a Dark Souls analogy:
This thread = Bonfire.
That thread = Tomb of the Giants.

Not much is happening here, and you want to go, but it's scary, as a spoiler could jump you from the dark at any moment.

Haha! That's a superb analogy.

...hang on, I thought you were bowing out till the 17th?

Jhoan

...I'd like to know this too. I am confuddled.
As far as I know, Neogang was for Max Payne 3 MP. Simo- the leader of the crew- is also in GAF Street so you would have to ask him. Ultimately, it's up to him to make the call on what to do about the crew and to restructure it to GTA V's Hierarchy and whatnot.

Edit: Saw Simo's reply. Cool to see that it'll still be operational. I love the emblem.

Con_Smith

Banned
Nothing happened it's just full and I've got to find some time to clear some room for folks to join.

Crews aren't platform specific though.

Thank you Simo if your the one who promoted me in neogang. Hoping to keep that number one spot once gta:eek: drops.

Zukuu

Banned
I haven't even seen the map. Hell, up until this moment I haven't even looked at this thread. ("SPOILER-FREE" drew me in.) For the record GTA is my favorite series and my excitement level for this game is infinity.

Yeah, me as well. We need more spoiler free OTs.

dreamfall

I planned to, however when i saw the spoilers starting to roll out heavily i panicked!
This feels like a safe haven (hence my bonfire analogy).

Love the Dark Souls Analogy.

I'd say Tomb of Giants without any means of light! No Skull lanterns or casts, or anything!

I hope there are no bosses like S&O in GTA V!

The countdown continues!

Bricky

Where are all the streams? It's one guy posting 5 second vine clips. It hasn't really leaked.

It hasn't 'leaked' if you are talking about the torrent being available everywhere on the internet or anything like that, it HAS leaked in the sense that one person managed to buy the retail version somewhere already and is posting/leaking real gameplay-clips. Plus the rumors of other people spotting/selling/managing to buy real copies already (of which most of the recent ones seem legit).

I think you just misunderstood each other depending on your definition of 'leaked'.

RoadHazard

Gold Member
Komplett, swedish retailer, listed the PC version of GTA V available for pre-order.

bVcuDqD.png

Webhallen has it listed too. They're just throwing stuff up they think might some day be released, they always do that.

dreamfall

I have no idea why I'm up chatting about GTA V at 3 in the morning.

It's that hype. That expectation, that restless energy, the ineffable desire to get your copy and get lost in it!

Many 3am nights this week on GAF, just letting my mind drift when thinking about actually settling down to play this!

MMaRsu

It hasn't 'leaked' if you are talking about the torrent being available everywhere on the internet or anything like that, it HAS leaked in the sense that one person managed to buy the retail version somewhere already and is posting/leaking real gameplay-clips. Plus the rumors of other people spotting/selling/managing to buy real copies already (of which most of the recent ones seem legit).

I think you just misunderstood each other depending on your definition of 'leaked'.

A guy selling stolen copies or w/e does not seem like leaked to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom