• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

antitrop

This idle time before Tuesday is the worst. I'm killing time watching videos of people free roaming and it's not helping curb my excitement one bit. Los Santos just looks so fucking fun to explore. I don't hate GTA IV, but I never felt motivated to explore every inch of the city like I had in the PS2 games or expect to here. At least I have work tomorrow and Monday...
Me too! But 6am-Noon on Tuesday, too. :(

But then off on Wednesday and Thursday! Yay! :)

Spazznid

So I work 8AM to 4PM tomorrow, putting boxes up and crap, at Taco Bell.

Then I have Monday off.

Then I pick up GTA midnight...

Then I have Tuesday off...

Then I have Wednesday off...

Then I have Thursday off...

:D

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDP

Spazznid

I'm tempted to ask people who may have it already how each version runs but thats just too damn risky

I hear they both do almost perfect 30 fps, no stuttering, no really bad vsync issues, no bad pop in issues.

I've seen a stream where the guy's game was glitching and stuff was popping in and out for a second, but he'd been playing for hours, probably heat.

FINALBOSS

Banned
So tempted to go into the spoiler thread, but I've been staying strong.

I'm not a HUGE GTA guy, but I'm super pumped for this one.

Gonna be copping it at Gamestop at Midnight. Few days to go fellas.

jsnepo

Remember the news before that EA was trying to buy GTA from T2?

EA am cry! This s probably the biggest known video game launch ever.

hlhbk

Again sorry for going a bit off topic but I forgot to post another thing I am doing to burn time till Tuesday is playing through Metroid Prime Trilogy for the first time on my Wii U. Man this series is amazing!

its really interesting

while someone like Michael who is described as cold, calculating bank robber, would become best friends with a unhinged, unpredictable psychopath like Trevor that could compromise a heist

Is the car handling really that bad? Been reading a lot of complaints about the handling (which was the best part of GTAIV for me)

I hope the haven't ruined it :/

sl4yor

Neo Member
I work Tuesday as well, I just have no plan on sleeping before going into work. Going to midnight release and playing until I have to head off.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
What's the latest on performance, xbox360 or PS3 or does it even matter?

Gaz_RB

its really interesting

while someone like Michael who is described as cold, calculating bank robber, would become best friends with a unhinged, unpredictable psychopath like Trevor that could compromise a heist

Why is this bolded? What is happening?

SPOILER THAT SHIT IN THE OTHER THREAD GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

I hope this is a joke

Hype getting to people's heads! C'mon Rockstar, let us have it now for sanity's sake!

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not gonna pay attention to the reviews, let alone discuss them. Review threads are the absolute worst.

Moosehole

Heading out of town for the next two days... but I'll be back home in time to pick up my preorder at the midnight launch.

Hype levels reaching critical mass.

TAKE THAT TO THE SPOILER THREAD, YO.

S'wrong wit you people? There's a reason we got 2 THREADS. God.
No dude, it was a joke! Have you read Call of Cthulhu? I can't remember the specific phrase but people are hearing shit that is something like "Raha fafnea taodpajsdf"

That's all it was, I promise. I haven't spoiled myself either, and I certainly wouldn't do it to my GAF brethren

2 days!

ltP0uhS.gif

Two Cthulhu games in one year would be too much to handle.
Wait, there actually was a Cthulhu game this year? What was it?

And what was that damn sound they were hearing in Call of Cthulhu? I can't remember it! Or maybe it was an inscription... god, I need to brush up on my Lovecraft

EDIT: Found it: "His worshipers chant "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" ("In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.")"

No dude, it was a joke! Have you read Call of Cthulhu? I can't remember the specific phrase but people are hearing shit that is something like "Raha fafnea taodpajsdf"

That's all it was, I promise. I haven't spoiled myself either, and I certainly wouldn't do it to my GAF brethren

:lol, I was joking, bruh.

But seriously,
stop spoiling the Cthulhu references in GTAV. There's a ton of them.[/notspoiler]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom