• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
yup.gif~original

Honestly, this game seems like Rockstar decided to reach into my brain and pull everything I ever wanted in a game out, and then splashed it onto the wall.

Open-world buddy comedy heist game. It's all I've wanted in video games for the better part of a decade.

Thanks Rockstar.

tumblr_moz783GkEU1sx36bio1_250.gif

Spazznid

Spent the last few hours with the Pen tool, making a template for Misty, so I can perfectly translate it anywhere from 8K to the size of my Avatar, as well as change the colors of each piece.

Just under 24 hours until this will be out in Australia (it's 8:08am, Monday morning right now)

I will be picking it up at about midday tomorrow. So excited.

I'm about 30 pages behind on this thread which is good as any spoilers that get posted should be seen to by the time I catch up. This is the only place I'm checking at all right now as nowhere else is safe.

Also, just joined what I'm 99.9% sure is the PS3 crew (my username/id is dbsr86)

It's funny, I wasn't really that hyped for another GTA the past couple of months. It was more like "Ah yeah, another open world game where you can drive around and shoot people. *sigh* not sure if I wanna' have this experience be repeated again."

Then I saw a couple of streams of free-roaming gameplay and man, just the sheer quality of everything has gotten me hyped all over again. So much so, I just asked my boss permission to take Wednesday off.

In retrospect, I'm glad the hype took a while to kick in for me, it would have been hellish to wait for this game for MONTHS with the amount of excitement I'm feeling now.

Shit, seriously.

We are so clooooooose!

It's the first weekend in the last 5 years I can remember thinking I wish Monday was here so I could go to work.

My schedule for this Week.

Go to work Monday for duty( I have to spent the night at work)
Tuesday Morning wake up and finish the work day till 3pm.
Pick up GTA V at GS at 3:15 PM.
Buy a bottle of Whiskey at 3:30 P.M
3:40 P.M.Go home and install both disks on my 360 while I get my stream set up.
Poopsock for the next two day as I took Wednesday and Thursday off of work. Should make for a good time.

Let us from the Paragon side of the spoiler thread show you the way through gif's delivered by PM's

Oh man, can I get in on that? I briefly touched the Spoiler Thread recently and people are delving into narrative spoilers. It's to be expected in an ST but since the game isn't out yet you'd hope it's just a place to post gifs and gameplay and get hyped.

I'm gonna avoid it entirely now (am I strong enough??) but need just some gifs and some freeroam streams to tide me overrrr...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom