• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Grand Theft Auto V |OT| It's Time To Go Home

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaz_RB

Dead space 2 required an install and it was the same page, it would make sense even with 2 disks (which I think is how it's being packaged).

Damn I didn't know that. When I installed Blacklist's second disc it had it's own screen. If that pic is legit, I want some gameplay soon!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Gotta be really careful what I click and what I don't ITT. I'm trying to keep up so I can help everyone out regarding the GTA Online crew stuff. It's going to be super shitty when someone fucks up a spoiler tag or just goes douchebag and starts posting shit.

It's bound to happen with one of the most anticipated games in recent memory. Bad apples are even on GAF.

It's full walktrough of a typical open world mission.

the impression i got from that was that it was a mission based "offshore", meaning it doesn't take place in Los Santos. could be wrong though.

edit:

nevermind i read some of the text and it appears to take place near sandy shores. lol jumped the gun on that

p3tran

Banned
The leaked files were compressed so that's the best quality we have.

shit! was really looking forward to this in good quality, plus the next episode where it says about "illegal street racing, cocaine and vice" :)

this must be something watchable in game on tv, right?

GreyWind

I think it's fake because the fonts do not match

SW2UNPR.jpg

x5A6y0U.png

the impression i got from that was that it was a mission based "offshore", meaning it doesn't take place in Los Santos. could be wrong though.

edit:

nevermind i read some of the text and it appears to take place near sandy shores. lol jumped the gun on that

You can choose different methods to approach your targets.

So far any "spoilers" I have clicked on have just increased my excitement for the game. Gonna have to stop clicking the tags near release day though as they are more likely to ruin the story.

Plasmid

Spoiler threads are sometimes created before release.

Yeah but isn't that for games that leaked early? AC3 and TLOU(which was on torrent sites a week and a half before) both leaked early and had early spoiler threads but I feel GTA V is pretty held down.

potam

Banned
So...how fucked am I if I expect to be able to pick this up at midnight or during the day on Tuesday if I haven't preordered?

Proper fucked?

DukeBobby

Yeah but isn't that for games that leaked early? AC3 and TLOU(which was on torrent sites a week and a half before) both leaked early and had early spoiler threads but I feel GTA V is pretty held down.

True, but a few people on GAF are getting the game early, so it might go up this weekend.

antitrop

So...how fucked am I if I expect to be able to pick this up at midnight or during the day on Tuesday if I haven't preordered?

Proper fucked?

If you live in the United States, perfectly fine. Walmart, Target, or Best Buy will probably have copies. You might have to go to a second or third place, though. But you will find a copy somewhere.

Gaz_RB

I really hope GTAV has better cheats than GTAIV.

My impossible dream cheat in GTA V: They take the zombie AI/animations from RDR: Undead Nightmare and make a cheat that turns everything dark and rainy and make all the pedestrians zombies that come after you. It'll never happen though haha

Proper fucked?

I'd say you're pretty close to being fucked... better sooner rather than later. I wouldn't take the chance, I'd be too upset if I missed out and had to wait.

antitrop

If you have access to the PX of a military base, that is probably a good bet to have a copy on release day.

I got GTA IV release day from one of those.

Alienous

If you live in the United States, perfectly fine. Walmart, Target, or Best Buy will probably have copies. You might have to go to a second or third place, though. But you will find a copy somewhere.

Alternatively, if you live in the UK, hit up ASDA or some of the other supermarket chains.

I'd be amazed if demand eclipsed supply of GTA V.

Muffdraul

Proper fucked?

Depends where you live. The whole reason I got into the habit of pre-ordering was that on the release date of whatever new game I was waiting for, the one and only retailer who got it in stock was Gamestop. But they wouldn't sell it to anyone without a pre-order. Every other retailer you called would give a variation on "Nope, we didn't get that game today. Nope, we don't know when we're getting it. Call back tomorrow. Actually, call back next week."

un1que

I really hope GTAV has better cheats than GTAIV.

My impossible dream cheat in GTA V: They take the zombie AI/animations from RDR: Undead Nightmare and make a cheat that turns everything dark and rainy and make all the pedestrians zombies that come after you. It'll never happen though haha

My thoughts exactly. Would be awesome. Think they'd do it as dlc rather than a cheat though.

Hobbun

Really excited for this game.

So the skills, do you basically raise them by using them over and over? Or do you get skill points and allocate the points? I never played SA, so don't have anything to compare to.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.

You son of a bitch....that is now my dream as well.

Only 6 days til I'll be playing this, hopefully less.
I'm gonna stop looking at any game guide leaks, I'm assuming they have spoilers on pretty much everything. I'd rather discover a cool vehicle or whatever myself when I play.

Gaz_RB

I just want a riot cheat code.

Gather Michael, Trevor and Franklin and try to survive the mayhem.

Yeah.. basically all the cheats from San Andreas.

I want a cheat that turns all the pedestrians into wild animals too haha. Just have the city be like I Am Legend.

The itch I have for this game is growing more and more every single day we creep towards the inevitable release date. I have not been this excited for a game since the release of Oblivion on the Xbox 360 because that was my first game into this gen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom