• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gravity Rush |OT| C’est la Vita

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I'll try to be more careful with my attacks than try to rush in, that'll probably help.

Just wondering about the side missions - are they all always open after you do the main episodes or do they disappear? I haven't checked yet but I wanted to know, because I was planning on doing them eventually.

leroidys

I guess I'll try to be more careful with my attacks than try to rush in, that'll probably help.

Just wondering about the side missions - are they all always open after you do the main episodes or do they disappear? I haven't checked yet but I wanted to know, because I was planning on doing them eventually.

You mean the DLC or the time/score attack modes? DLC are always open AFAIK, but I know for sure that the score missions are.

Q

qizah

Unconfirmed Member
You mean the DLC or the time/score attack modes? DLC are always open AFAIK, but I know for sure that the score missions are.

I'm not sure which are which. I downloaded the game from PS+ and I think that includes the DLC. I should also note I'm a new Vita owner, I got the Slim last Friday so everything is still a bit new to me.

Fireblend

Banned
Just got the platinum trophy for this game, feels good man. Really great game overall, loved the graphics And music and the overall style and I can count myself among the lucky ones for which the combat system and gravity mechanics really clicked. The ending massively disappointed me though. Now I see why there's a Gravity Rush 2, and it can't come soon enough :D

Man, the spy dlc is pretty hard, i can't even finish that first race

Are you playing the DLC missions when they are first available, or after having completed the game? It can be argued that the DLC was intended to be played as end game content since it was all content made available post-release in all regions.

I think I'm overdue for a second playthrough of the game... I never actually experienced the DLC without a full set of upgrades since I finished the game before any of it was up for sale. (I had the Military DLC as a pre-order bonus but I made it a point not to redeem it until I was done with the main game.)

does anyone know if i can use my us retail version savegame with an european psn copy of the game?
If they're two differemt regions you can't.
Last week I played and completed Gravity Rush (EU) on my Japanese account, and then remembered that I didn't have DLCs there. I couldn't even move that save to my EU memory card, as they're linked to a different account.

Anyway, I have a small question about late game story, should I ask it here?

Yes, unless you want to make a LTTP thread.
That wouldn't really be appropriate, considering I played it at launch the first time :D
Anyway, my question was regarding this picture, taken during chapter 20-21.
Spoiler, quite obviously.
I was wondering what exactly is Syd taking out of is coat. It seems to me that it could be important thanks to Cyanea's comment.
I may just be reading too much into things though.

Cormano

I just got the last DLC trophy after plat the main story. That race in the Inferno area took several attempts but I finally managed to get it with 4 seconds to spare.

Top Bottom