• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Great games that are in prison.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
UxReUdp.jpeg

You can find a key for around $2 which is what it normally goes on sale for.

This is also why people should be happy there’s more games than ever being released on PC. So they’re not locked away because of consoles.

Last edited:

ManaByte

Gold Member

This is playable on PS4/5

Last edited:
Suprised by the lack of this one :
91SfD1mDpLL.jpg
It was already mentioned. Part of me wants it to remain exclusive because my Wii U bundle will loose value as hell.
Xenoblade X.

Skies of Arcadia.

Both of these deserve remakes or at least a remaster.

By the way Kojima's awesome graphic adventures could use a Collection. Policenauts is not even officially localized.

RJVfpi1.jpeg
35214_front.jpg

Last edited:

TheUsual

Gold Member
Oddly enough, there is a perfectly functional PC version of this game...

....if you have a PC that runs Windows XP. It's broken on newer versions of Windows
The GOG version of Assault on Dark Athena broken?

I have it but should give it a whirl. Too bad it's not for sale anymore.

Tunned

Project Goham Racing 2! At least 3 and 4 can be emulated perfectly, whist the king is stuck on the original Xbox (it can be played on the Xbox360 to some extent, but emulation gets laggy and stops progression).

diffusionx

Gold Member
Companies are not going to spend all their time releasing every game on every system ever going forward. Y'all need to learn about emulation or MISTER or Analogue or become an old hardware enjoyer.

This is playable on PS4/5

True, I want/deserve a remake of this !

BlackTron

If you're the type of person who cares about this stuff then you kinda need to have a PS3 and a 3DS. I must say Xbox BC helped us get by without going completely crazy.

q2HWXL7kmD15HYxLEjmzdkrPZoNOWGxdkUM8jg84bDI_350x200_3x-0.jpg

This and MGS4 only reason my ps3 is still hooked up.

Not in prison, it's on steam and it's fully backwards compatible on xbox series x

Also backwards compatible.
Lost Odyssey needs a remaster at least on all platforms. Why be chained to the one platform where jrpg's sell the least? I bet it would sell really well on PS5/Switch 2

Last edited:
Lost Odyssey needs a remaster at least on all platforms. Why be chained to the one platform where jrpg's sell the least? I bet it would sell really well on PS5/Switch 2
well maybe, but probably not since it's old as fuck now, probably not worth the porting costs, and microsoft is the publisher and I don't see them making more effort than having made it playable on all their consoles already.

rodrigolfp

Haptic Gamepads 4 Life
I read a lot about this game in the past and have been itching to play it on my PS5, but alas no hope on the horizon.

x360_saboteur-110214.jpg

I'd give two big bags of money for excellent and accurate remasters of those two games!
The Saboteur is on PC.

HogIsland

Morrowind and Oblivion with gamepad controls.

91Vfm6ZgcrL._SL1500_.jpg

IMG_9856.jpg

ditto to the first 3 splinter cell games with good gamepad controls, locked to OG xbox.

Roberts

I came in only to say that a lot of these are playable via BC on XSX and a reminder what a great time it was when they added games to the list almost every week.

Top Bottom