• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GRID: Autosport |OT| Zippin' Up My Boots, Goin' Back To My Roots, Yeah

Pakoe

Awaiting reviews, i hope it's as good as it sound. I don't do pre-orders nowadays thanks to a few games that have screwed me over so i hope the pre-order bonusses aren't that major.

Megasoum

Banned
Yes - http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/racing/grid-autosport/

Pre-Purchase now and receive:

Black Edition Content pack which includes:
Exclusive Mercedes Benz SLS AMG Black Series car
Exclusive Black Edition White Ravenwest Liveries for BE cars
20 Extra 'Black Edition' Online Livery Patterns
10 New Premium sponsors with objectives
A FREE COPY of DiRT Showdown (upon release of GRID Autosport)

You said the black edition stuff might be available seperatly after release right?

I might grab it for the sponsors and liveries.

RaceManIak

Neo Member
Ok just bought it with the GMG 25% voucher.

Can't wait to try Mont-Tremblant for the Quebec's National Holiday tomorrow !

Branson

FYI there's a 25% off code floating around for GMG that works on Grid A. Use the code: APIZS9-460INI-BL4WZ9 to get 25% off.

Also they just confirmed on Twitter that they will send the keys for the 24th for NA.

Yeah that's how it works in Grid A
Great. Thanks.

VE3TRO

Formerly Gizmowned
Wish it was coming to the new consoles. Would have gotten it day 1 but I'll probably just leave it now. Maybe pick it up later in the year on PC.

Subscribed, looking forward to seeing how this will run on mah crappy Core 2 laptop lol.

If history has anything to say about codemasters games (with the exception of the F1 series), it should run damn well lol.

DD

Welcome to the wonderful world of VPNs!

In the brazilian Steam page it says only Jun 2014. I guess Loore is talking about the release on discs. It's Warner that usually distributes the physical version of Codemasters games here, and yep, they suck, but on Steam we usually have it the same day as the US. I decided to ask because there's not a day mentioned on Steam, and because it seems that there's some confusion here.

Cannot stop this hype train, bro!

Megasoum

Banned
In the brazilian Steam page it says only Jun 2014. I guess Loore is talking about the release on discs. It's Warner that usually distributes the physical version of Codemasters games here, and yep, they suck, but on Steam we usually have it the same day as the US. I decided to ask because there's not a day mentioned on Steam, and because it seems that there's some confusion here.

Cannot stop this hype train, bro!

For the record, there's also no dates on the Canadian steam page. FYI.

DD

For the record, there's also no dates on the Canadian steam page. FYI.

iDxUEDeOXtcSI.gif

This is killing me!

Fox Mulder

Been playing Grid since it's cheap, and I like the career mode. Building your team with sponsors and hiring team mates is fun and adds another layer of progression to a racing game.

does this game have it, and are there any other games that do this as well?

Hmm I currently don't have money for this but I loved the TOCA games so I might get it in the future. Does livery editor mean full custom skins (on PC) like in Forza? :eek:

TJP

Embargo is up, scores are in

Eurogamer -
/10
I always read Martin Robinson's reviews - the man knows his racing games. I have Grid Autosport on pre-order for PC from a deal posted on HUKD and cannot wait; like everyone else I'm waitng for the product key to hit my inbox. I'm currently blasting through Grid 2 Reloaded in anticipation. For $8 USD, Grid 2 Reloaded has been quite a bargain and a lot of fun.

dubc35

Hmm, no pit stops and 30 fps on consoles. I don't buy into the rewind feature so I guess I would have to quit the race if I get a puncture. I'm not a framerate snob but in the past (F1 games by Codies) 30 fps just didn't cut it.

Fox Mulder

No pitstops? Really? But it's racing...

I don't really care about pit stops for a game like this. Things like tire wear and fuel probably aren't a factor.

disappointing to see the career mode doesn't have the team building from the first or something like the 24 hours of Le Mans race.

Top Bottom