• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA IV PS3 Worldwide PSN ID Thread

Facism

Teknoman said:
We've really got to get some GAF GTAIV with headsets games going. MGO was that much more fun with a team full of people with headsets for coordination/fun.

well add me if you like and dont hesitate to send an invite. I had to take the BT headset back because it was shyte....

....but bought warhawk with that lovely jabra :D

Teknoman

Facism said:
well add me if you like and dont hesitate to send an invite. I had to take the BT headset back because it was shyte....

....but bought warhawk with that lovely jabra :D

Yeah gotta get you and whiplash. Probably gonna watch a movie and then get on.

OatmealMu

OatmealMu/OatmealMu/CT

Only tried online once. Had no idea what I was doing and got slaughtered. Is just screwing around any fun? Didn't enjoy deathmatch. Then again, I generally never do.

Teknoman

I just wish the invite list would tell you when someone is doing a SP mission and when they are free. I've invited a few people to MP but some never show ; ;

Any organized games happening on Friday/Sat nights? If so, who do I add? People on my PSN buddylist never seem to play when I'm on. I'd love to get some full games of cops and robbers/ Team Mafiya with mature players(I'm tired of little kids and even older people abusing voice chat).

My PSN ID: GullyState

Oh and I have a mic.

Teknoman

Well GQman and I usually get like 2-3 GAF online and invite into a party room then go shoot up stuff...but I think it's time we try to organize something like you said. Going to start adding a few more from this list to try and spread things out.

Teknoman said:
Well GQman and I usually get like 2-3 GAF online and invite into a party room then go shoot up stuff...but I think it's time we try to organize something like you said. Going to start adding a few more from this list to try and spread things out.

Sounds good ....mind if I add you to my PSN buddylist?

Teknoman said:
What theres actually a gaf ps3 group going regularly? Dammit, after i finished the game i couldnt find any good stuff online due to the ratio of morons to normal people so i got rid of it. I knew i shouldave added you when we were playing MGO, argh.

Ploid 3.0

There were quite a few on last night. We even had a faggio race lol. If you get in front of someone that has a pistol it spelled doom for you though. I was so close to winning in second place but I got shot in the back. I should have just let him pass me until I found a pistol lol. I ended up in last place.

NumberTwo

Paper or plastic?
We should do a racing turney sometime. Maybe even establish some racing teams. Online racing in GTA4 online is incredibly fun.

GQman2121

Banned
Topher said:
We should do a racing turney sometime. Maybe even establish some racing teams. Online racing in GTA4 online is incredibly fun.

As long as Auto-aim is off, I'm down for anything.......

GQman2121

Banned
sykoex said:
Why don't you like auto-aim?

Because as a shooter fan I don't like the idea of someone killing me when all they have to do is hold down two buttons.

I'm better than that.

Auto-aim is lazy and dumbs the game down online.

And I'm totally down to just race. I like the mode where it's a random starting point and you have to just get from A to B.

Top Bottom