• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA IV PS3 Worldwide PSN ID Thread

Artofwar420

Artofwar420 / Artofwar420 / Mountain Time

I live in the West side of the United States. So I guess us people in Mountain time, shouldn't have much problems playing with people from the West side.

No45

No45 / No45 / GMT (UK)

I'm on media blackout so I actually haven't a fucking clue what the multiplayer in this game is about.

Artofwar420

No45 said:
No45 / No45 / GMT (UK)

I'm on media blackout so I actually haven't a fucking clue what the multiplayer in this game is about.

WOW, like you haven't seen anything? WOW, that's gotta be pretty amazing when you do. I envy you, just a little tiny bit.

No45

Minimal on the single player and not a thing on the multi. If it's a game I know from the start I'll buy then I see no need to feast on the media/hype. Going into games without expectations (At least those given to me by outside sources) is an awesome experience that I've discovered again recently.

Also means I've bought games recently that I perhaps wouldn't have in the past and really enjoyed them (See Viking: Battle for Asgard).

Facism

i've added a handful of you, waiting on accepts.

do ittttt :p Only had this ps3 for a few months and it needs some company.

I really don't have any friends to play with (since I've never really played online with my PS3). So feel free to add me if you want to play.

UncleGuito / UncleGuito / EST

Teknoman

kamorra said:
We need to find a way to organize some matches, like the GAF rooms in the MGO Beta.
Only way I know is through the party invite system or custom game then invite people from the friends list.

Im in game right now, but just have the ingame TV in the background...gotta take care of some work so i'll be free tomorrow.

ZeroEdge

Man I can't believe this it's never up for me...then I get an invite (not sure from who) try to join the game and I keep getting that damn cannot connect to game server shit....fuck. Has it even been able to stay up for more then a couple hours since release?

Teknoman

I havent been sucessful with PS3 yet either. Got into the server section, voice chat was clear as a bell, but couldnt get past that into a game.

Alex

I can get on, but I can't stay on long it seems. Just long enough for Denogg to hit me with a car, back up over me and hit me again :(

Teknoman

Hopefully we can get some PSN games together later this Friday. Maybe everything will be up and running correctly. I want to try out the co-op mission, Cops and Crooks, Racing, or Team mafiya more than anything.

Alex

I'm going to spend some time filling up my list tommorow, yet again, I have really neglected filling it up.

DenogginizerOS

BenjaminBirdie's Thomas Jefferson
I will work on updating the list tonight. I have been too busy enjoting the SP.

Anyone interested in my crew of thuggery, send me a message via PSN. I want to try and schedule a specific time of the week where we meet up for som MP mayhem.
Alex said:
I can get on, but I can't stay on long it seems. Just long enough for Denogg to hit me with a car, back up over me and hit me again :(

Makes me think of an Eddie Murphy skit from the 80's. :lol

I still haven't even been able to get online at all with GTAIV. Alsways gives me the connection problem try again later message. Totally weak.

Top Bottom