• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

GQman2121

Banned
Adversary mode is legit fun with a decent size room.

However, as with most modes, you really have to tinker with the settings to make the most of things.

Free aim is a must and blips need to be hidden.

I have run into an issue with the Daily Objectives. Complete a Stunt Jump is glitched out if you've already completed all fifty of the jumps. My counter is currently saying I've completed -6 of 50. I can't progress. :\

The support page has numerous reported tickets so hopefully this is patched in the future.

Rebel money glitch still working for me on PS4... I'm not gonna get banned by doing this, am I? lol

o_O what is this glitch??

Edit: Also, if anyone is doing the humabe labs heist, I'm down. Started doing it with gaffers last night but had to leave immediately, something came up.

GQman2121

Banned
Cop outfits are what's hot in the streets right now.

The shirt and pants are separates too, so you can mix match both once you've saved the ensemble to a slot.

TdhivcF.jpg

JNA

Banned
Can anyone here help me with the stealth heist mission? I don't have a mic and trying to do it with randoms is kind of a nightmare. :(

I hear people and I did the mission before, but not as a leader.

p3tran

Banned
I won't be able to for most of this day, but I'm always up for it when I'm online.

My GT is Pennybaggs

Anyone else on XB1 feel free to add me but please send a simple message like 'gaf'.gaf' so I know what's going on.

There is also a GAF XB1 crew!

Of the 27 members current, I personally know st least 4 others to be active right now.

added you.
also, I'm on another gaf gang. using your link, here is the other gang link:
http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/neogang

I'm interested, if you're still looking.
sure!

so, all gaffers add me and pm/invite, its cool 8)
we need to get some business done :D

whiteape

250k challenges are still available?

Yeah, but you have to be damn fast, because when rockstar deletes them, while you're doing them, you will lose your 250k.

I've made 8 challenges today, 6 worked, and i've won 250k, and 2 were deleted while i was doing them. so it was an income of 1mio.

Pennybags

Click to Embiggify said:

Took some screens of my first flight after buying the Hydra the other night. Shame my cockpit window wasn't down. That bugs me.

Darryl M R said:
So what are the must buy items in GTA online right now?

Is the Hydra a must buy? Should I buy the helicopter also? Is the new motorcycle worth the money?

Hydra is a must-buy if you enjoy the flight in this game at all.

New motorcycle was underwhelming in the featured heist, but I've heard it is much better after upgrades.

So what are the must buy items in GTA online right now?

Is the Hydra a must buy? Should I buy the helicopter also? Is the new motorcycle worth the money?

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
I tried the rebel glitch, but maybe I was doing it wrong. The process seemed to take too long to get the next rebel to LSC.

Cheddahz

Banned
I ended up re-grabbing it for the Xbox One, so hit me up if you like to try and set up a heist (might have to level up to access them though)

After doing some research it seems that the only worth while purchase to make is the Hydra. The Lectro is apparently subpar to other motorcycles. I already have a sports car I drive around often

D-Stubbs

If anyone is looking for an extra person for heists on Xbox One I'd love to join. My character is a level 115 so I've got experience.

Gamertag is DSTUBBS. PM me if you sent me any requests.

GQman2121

Banned
Wait what? Where did you even get that? I thought it was heist exclusive

I was looking into the lack of damage on cars last night and came across this thread on the GTA forums: http://gtaforums.com/topic/774919-how-to-obtain-the-police-outfit/

The method at the bottom of the OP is the way to go and is fairly simple. There seems to be three different police outfits that are randomly generated when you play the Adversary mode and select the Justice uniforms.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Someone PM me the rebel glitch please?

Also, do you get 25k each day for completing your daily objective?

So before joining Wreav and co. for the Prison Break setups I'd already tried hosting with randoms before and got past the introductory cutscene, until the asshats decided to drop. So technically it's still active, meaning when I try to call Lester to request a heist (felt like redoing the Fleeca Job as driller this time) it's greyed out. So question is, as we've managed to complete all the setups beforehand, would finishing the Heist Finale with a group (any group in fact) fix that? Might just be worrying too much but knowing Rockstar there's probably some weird catch like having to be the host for them all or having to play with the original crew, or some kind of server issue/glitch bound to happen.

edit: aaaaaaaand I'm blind as fuck. Just saw the Cancel Heist option. Losing out on 40K but eh nvm.

SnakeEyes

Banned
Hey guys, I'm looking for two people to assist with the 4th Heist in GTAO on PS4. A friend and I haven't started it yet so you'll be able to get in on the ground floor for all the payouts.

Add Kurt-Niisan on PSN.

Edit: Just need one more.

Finished the last heist tonight with Jason and Ward (again forgot to ask your GAF name if you're paying attention here),
took a really long time mostly thanks to match making issues and some bone heads. Only made out with 550K (and then split 4 ways evenly) from the bank because of some issues, mainly I blame the random we picked up but the bonuses were nice. The Savage for the brief time I played with it, is a total Buzzard replacement, Laser 's canon with greater control and non-stop fucking rockets! Only downside I see is that it's an easy target with a high powered sniper rifle. Kind of wish I didn't buy the Valkyrie and after trying the motorcycle I was left quite unimpressed with it and its boost, won't drop the cash on it until I read more opinions on it, it'd have to at least be on par with the Akuma for me to really buy it.
Anyway, it's way late and I need sleep, don't know why I tagged that, it's not super spoilery of the details or anything, mostly vehicle talk..

According to some gifs I have watched, it looks like the Insurgent can cause other vehicles to explode if you can hit them properly. With little to no damage to the Insurgent of course.
Just got the civilian version it's a beast, not that bothered about the other version.

I bought the other version and it was cool but yeah after finding out that the civ version is can be stored and modded I bought it and I kinda love it, beast is a good way to describe it though it makes me wish for bullet proof or at least resistant windows IDK why it seems to only be read wheel drive, seems odd for such a large/heavy vehicle. I also blew up some vehicles, ones I remember are a car that I landed on off a jump and the other was driving through a plane. Had some twit attack me with sticky bombs and then shit themselves when the sticky didn't blow it up and I killed him and started asking if I was a modder. >_> Actually I should've let him blow it up just for the sticker shock of how much he'd be paying to replace it. Pretty sure it's the most expensive vehicle to replace in the game now at almost $17,000.

I'm considering selling my other big trucks now because that thing has made them almost obsolete and I don't care that much about off road racing, I'd use a dirt bike anyway. Fitting a that, the Guardian and a Sandking XL in a six car garage is a tight fit. I hope Rockstar doesn't nerf its armor.

torontoml

Yes I just spent like 2 hours just driving around in my Insurgent. It's amazing I spent the whole time just driving into other cars or players, loved every minute.

I bought the Hydra two days ago but didn't get around to trying it until today. Holy shit. It is amazing. Really wish I hadn't wasted a million on the Besra a few months ago. Could have put it towards something better.

Insurgent Pickup is really fun as well with friends. Driving down the streets with the turret blazing and watching every other player panic and either run away or try to fight (and lose) is hilarious. Hiding your blip and sneaking up on a large group is pure mayhem.

waypoetic

Banned
Really sucks that you can't store it in your garage. Such bullshit. My Guardian and Sandking XL is in the same size so it can't be a size problem.

Top Bottom