• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA Online PS4/XB1 |OT| Just ignore the bodies (and look forward to heists)

Tigress

Did they change the chrome dubsta spawn point? Any one know where it spawns now?

I PM'ed you.

Heh... we finally finished the prison heist yesterday. With the most style possible. Instead of a having a "we should have succeeded but freak occurance stopped us" story, we had a "we should have failed but some how managed to coax our way to a success" story (The best kind). Ok, I'll resist a long winded story. Let's just say my plane some how survived a missile hit and was on fire with the engine randomly dieing and restarting while I landed, picked up people, took off, avoided cops (which I couldn't have done in that plane dieing as it was without the helicopter guy blowing up a few helicopters to get me out of their sight, thanks Baron), and made it to the checkpoint.

I can't believe my plane managed to not die fully that entire time. We were all coaxing it and trying to appease it and pleading with it not to die. I am now not allowed to complain about the Velum anymore (I promised it I'd stop bitching about it if it made it).

Someone PM me the rebel glitch please?

Also, do you get 25k each day for completing your daily objective?

I got 25k for doing my daily objectives on Saturday, but then never got new objectives on Sunday. Pretty sure you get 25k each day, and then a bonus if you do 7 days of challenges.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I PM'ed you.

Heh... we finally finished the prison heist yesterday. With the most style possible. Instead of a having a "we should have succeeded but freak occurance stopped us" story, we had a "we should have failed but some how managed to coax our way to a success" story (The best kind). Ok, I'll resist a long winded story. Let's just say my plane some how survived a missile hit and was on fire with the engine randomly dieing and restarting while I landed, picked up people, took off, avoided cops (which I couldn't have done in that plane dieing as it was without the helicopter guy blowing up a few helicopters to get me out of their sight, thanks Baron), and made it to the checkpoint.

I can't believe my plane managed to not die fully that entire time. We were all coaxing it and trying to appease it and pleading with it not to die. I am now not allowed to complain about the Velum anymore (I promised it I'd stop bitching about it if it made it).

The Plane was on fire before we even got out of the Armored Van.

The Plane was on fire when we got in.

The Plane was on fire when we took off.

The Plane was on fire when someone put on Country Music.

The Plane was on fire when we got to the drop point.

The Plane was on fire when we landed on the beach.

The Plane was on fire.

Tigress

The Plane was on fire before we even got out of the Armored Van.

The Plane was on fire when we got in.

The Plane was on fire when we took off.

The Plane was on fire when someone put on Country Music.

The Plane was on fire when we got to the drop point.

The Plane was on fire when we landed on the beach.

The Plane was on fire.

Well now you're putting Bloodhound Gang songs in my head... (The roof, the roof, the roof is on fire! We don't need no water let the motherfucka burn. Burn baby burn!)

And the country music was probably me. I hate playing games without some sort of music and was not a huge country fan but gotta admit I like the country channel in gta.

Phoenix!
The civ Insurgent is a beast. I need to get one.

I'm glad I got an invite from Phoenix and Jason. I can't even finish the tutorial with randoms.

Oh, so that is your GAF name, makes sense. :) Yeah, those random people man, just one is frustrating enough doing heists with three of them is a straight up "nope". I think most of the competent random people got them all done the day they released because I managed to do the tutorial and prison break with little issue on my other account that I wanted to use to practice. Not being able to even do the tutorial one with a random is ridiculous. Maybe I was the random in the prison break. *shrug*

Are private plates bugged right now? The option disappeared from the mod shop. And the orders I'm trying to push through the app aren't showing up. So much for 30 slots for plates. :(

Finally finished the Humane Labs heist. Loved it. The set-up missions and the finale itself were head and shoulders above the Prison Break heist. Fingers crossed the other heists are just as good, or even better.

p3tran

Banned
4zGjR2Z.gif

Are private plates bugged right now? The option disappeared from the mod shop. And the orders I'm trying to push through the app aren't showing up. So much for 30 slots for plates. :(

I've had private plates go temporarily sideways every time there are major server troubles. Try using the gta companion app to send an order (change some small thing like plate color on your chosen car) to the mod shop, and take that buggy car in once you get the message that your order is ready. That has always cleared things up for me.

Helscream

Banned
If anybody is still looking for another person to assist in heist feel free to send me a friend request. Been having a hard time finding a solid crew of four that have the skill and time for heist. I am currently rank 117 and all my stats are capped.

PSN ID - Helscream (PS4)

waypoetic

Banned
I don't know if i'd call the last hour of last nights gaming session "fun" but all and all i had a good time with Ted, Dire and Tony. We sure make a good team! Looking forward to the finale tonight guys.

With love
/The guy who took out car park guy.

Top Bottom