• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA:SA country side video preview (gamespot)

Ranger X

Now this is bad. No footage. I don't want to watch a video only to see a bald dude speaking over zooming screenshots...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Wyzdom said:
Now this is bad. No footage. I don't want to watch a video only to see a bald dude speaking over zooming screenshots...

Lol, that was a little odd. It was really weird because I had just finished looking at the same exact screen at IGN.

Kasavin knows all about 90s gang-bangers, San Fransisco is a wild town. jk jk :p

This and the IGN preview were nice, but the Gamespot video preview lost some punch with me since I had just read and seen almost the exact same thing over at IGN...still nice stuff though.

Rockstar are so ahead of the game than everybody else with this genre that it's not even funny... I see the GTA franchise staying the top selling game series and growing even bigger for a very long time to come.

Just thinking about what GTA games will be like next generation and beyond boggles my mind.

Top Bottom