• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA:SA has gone GOLD! Prepare the presses!

http://www.insidegameronline.com/?action=view&id=736

Arguably the most anticipated game for the Playstation 2, GTA: San Andreas is gold.

In a report confirmed by Inside Gamer Online's own Steve Dotolli, GTA: San Andreas is finished and looking great. GTA: San Andreas is the latest in a series of Grand Theft Auto games that only became popular when GTA 3 came out for Playstation 2. Followed up by the best-selling GTA: Vice City, the GTA series quickly became famous. The new title in the series takes on a whole new perspective, replacing the main character of Tommy Vercetti with Carl Johnson. With a myriad of new cars and space to roam in, GTA: San Andreas looks like it will be just as popular if not more than its prequels.

GTA: San Andreas by Rockstar is rated "M" for "Mature" by ESRB, and will be available to gamers come the 26th of October for the Playstation 2 and the PC version will be out in the Summer of 2005.

For more information, movies, and screens, check out our gamespace.

epmode

so grand theft auto 3, vice city, and san andreas will all have been released before we see half-life 2. sigh.

great news in any case.

epmode said:
so grand theft auto 3, vice city, and san andreas will all have been released before we see half-life 2. sigh.

great news in any case.
its more depressing when you think theyll all be released before DNF

Koopa

Because in all honesty, a company that produces a game such as this already has everything pretty much done except of the disc production.

Catalyst

Banned
Heh, I still don't get the whole exercising ordeal. That's just lame. It's got more shit than GTAVC and GTA3, including a larger world, new story, and different style. But exercising? Puh-lease. But hey, as long as we get to still run around kill random people, and that's what people want and still are infatuated with, then more power to them. Will still be a fun game.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Hallelujah.jpg

choir.jpg

dancing.jpg

kissingkids.jpg

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
About the manufacturing thing, it just seems odd to me that Halo 2 went gold a month ahead of time and GTA is just now going gold. I'm probably just being paranoid...I'm sure there will be enough to go around at release...hopefully.

Minotauro said:
About the manufacturing thing, it just seems odd to me that Halo 2 went gold a month ahead of time and GTA is just now going gold. I'm probably just being paranoid...I'm sure there will be enough to go around at release...hopefully.

Yeah I'm getting a little afraid too. There will be enough copies, there has to be.

Deku Tree

Minotauro said:

Halo 2 also has to worry about getting the online stuff ready for release day too.

Musashi Wins!

FLAWLESS VICTOLY!
Jesus, they better have enough ready. There will be riots in the store otherwise. Every single person asks about the release date.

Top Bottom