• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

nightmare-slain

Gold Member
i'll be investing my pre order bonus in the stock market.

on ps4 the best ones to invest in were pisswasser, ammunation, hawk&little. $500k turned into $3m.

KHlover

Banned
Do you HAVE to register at Social Club to be able to play the game? Or is it like GTA IV where you can start the game without Social Club but aren't able to use online features until you log in?

EDIT: Asking for Steam version

Sarcasm

God damn. Pointer finger was shaved off on the left side. That is still usable.

My ring finger? go a couple cm and cut in & towards my nail finger width.

urgharg

Lulubop

Yea, I knew about the steam thing. I didn't see a download promote on the Rockstar site and freaked out, I just had to sign into an account I completely forgot about.

So is there any way to get rid of the $1,000,000 in pre-order gift money, so that I can play the game with normal progression? I don't want to start out with a ton of cash. Like, can I blow it on a bunch of useless stupid shit pretty quickly or something?

Buy super-expensive vehicles and destroy them/delete from garage

Do you HAVE to register at Social Club to be able to play the game? Or is it like GTA IV where you can start the game without Social Club but aren't able to use online features until you log in?

EDIT: Asking for Steam version
Ya, it's required. You only need to log in initially though, after that it will boot up directly in Steam.

Edit: Huh, I just noticed this now. Not sure if this is new:
Steam store page said:

IMACOMPUTA

http://fixounet.free.fr/avidemux/

I feel this is relevant for all of you nvidia dudes.

It allows you to trim shadowplay videos without re-encoding. Essentially it works just like the ps4's built in video editor. You just pick a start and end point and save the video.

Set your output to Mux MP4 and voila.

It's a godsend.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=158561824&postcount=198

2G3mJcg.png

RIP Mart

Should be in the OP. That thread was all kinds of bad. XD

Hype for this, already got it preloaded and ready to go. I rushed through it and beat it on ps3, so I'm looking forward to soaking everything in on the pc version. Need to join a gaf crew and do some online heists. Already got a online guy at around level 30 with the huge 10 car garage condo. I'm ready to roll, this day can't go any fucking slower lol.

Jackpot

Banned
A lot of the PR bumpf has been listing "new weapons" independently of the "all DLC included" bullet point. Are there new weapons or is just the guns from the DLC?

Nzyme32

garath

So Steam says unlocking in ~8hours. We're looking at 8pm EST today? Amazing. I may actually get an hour in tonight.

Kinthalis

Banned
What do you guys think sales will be like for PC?

Obviously it's not going to match consoles with a $60 price point and it being a year old game, but it's been the top seller on Steam for a while now.

Unfortunately it's not a Steamworks game and a lot of people are picking up the cheaper version that only activates outside Steam so SteamSpy will be less accurate for this title for sure.

I'm still thinking a million first month, 1.5 million first 6 months.

LilJoka

Ive linked my Xbox 360 account, realized i did actually make a character online using a 48hour code for Live i believe. Will i be able to start with a new character?

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
6 hours more to go.
whapc.gif

I'm also somehow hoping that the online community is less intolerable than what I've encountered on the PS3 version.

Speaking of which, can your last-gen online character be used for this version through SC like the PS4 ver.?

Dinjoralo

So for all the people doing Nightride FM, are you using the download included with the videos and the .cue file, or are you finding each track to download individually?

I forget people lack a sense of humor on the internet sometimes.
*sobs

Wasn't there originally something about DRM that said you'd be limited to the amount of installs? Maybe it's to check up on that.

I bought a 360 for Red Dead, and a new PC last week for this game. Hell, I've actually double dipped on GTA DLC before. It's probably the only game series where I'd cheerfully pay for hat accessories. This game also broke my 'No Preorder' rule.

Dinjoralo

Audible wow.

Edit: is there crossplay ??

I doubt there will be crossplay between PC and newgen consoles, they would have mentioned that by now. I mean, crossplay with the XB1 is definitely never going to happen, because microsoft is stubborn about that.
I also almost spelled console as colsove. Just something I wanted to share.

Top Bottom