• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

Salsa

xOEpIe7.jpg

gone take a shower leaving everything readyyy

Heigic

My Launcher gets stuck on Loading... and then closes. Was fine earlier guess the servers are dead?

nvm restarting pc fixed it.. or maybe not after I restart it logins fine but then about 10 seconds later the launcher closes

Qassim

The preload isn't one big 60GB file, the preload files are segmented, with them being no larger than 14GB.

Doesn't the preload unpack and delete them one by one? If so, you wouldn't need 60GB free space, just about 14GB.

Octavia

Unconfirmed Member
wait, what? You need a ton of space on the decrypt? Well I'm fucked then. I literally can not squeeze any more space out of this system.

The preload isn't one big 60GB file, the preload files are segmented, with them being no larger than 14GB.

Doesn't the preload unpack and delete them one by one? If so, you wouldn't need 60GB free space, just about 14GB.

Not to mention I think the largest file is 38gbs with several 7gb files. So at the very least you will need 100gbs even if Steam does "delete as you go".`

HowZatOZ

Banned
wait, what? You need a ton of space on the decrypt? Well I'm fucked then. I literally can not squeeze any more space out of this system.

Might want to move it to a bigger HDD and then move it back to your original one after the unpack. Steam is retarded with its unpacking.

Octavia

Unconfirmed Member
Do you have multiple drives and are installing on an SSD, or have one drive and are completely out of space?

I have a single SSD for everything that's 119gb usable, currently at 12gb since the game is like 55gb and windows is 35gb.

That's pretty lame and they should warn you about that before hand. =/

kris.

Banned
Just updated, installing drivers, cooking mac & cheese. My body is ready.

Edit: Hmm, Max Payne 3 just got an update too?

Top Bottom