• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA V PC |OT| Benny Hill Sped Up Fake Gamey Edition

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
doesnt run too hot so here's hoping not too great

f72.gif

LOL!

careksims

Less than an hour to go! Of course decrypting the files will take a while. Heard it would take an hour? D: Will just have dinner while it does that.

devonodev

Requested to join the crew, devonodev.

Not long now!
Until files need to be decrypted, nothing online works and the game crashes.

Playing some GTA V while waiting for GTA V to unlock. Thanks Rockstar.

lol. Ya know it's weird how much of a pull these games have on me, if this were any other open world action game being released on PC that I'd bought previously (as I did for GTA V on both 360 and PS4) I wouldn't bother dipping again. I've got my PS4 copy nearby, and yet I'm acting like it doesn't exist at all and this release, my third go around, is like my first. I'm convinced R* has spun some crazy voodoo subliminal magic with this game, I just can't get enough! Now somebody slap Oculus support on this bad boy...goodbyeworld.jpg

Yeah, that's brutal. Not sure how easy it would be to just make a new admin account and maybe swap the files to the new user

Just tried it.
On 8.1 at least, it's as easy as making the new admin account and opening Steam there.
At least THAT isn't hard. Hope it doesn't give me weird bugs.

Top Bottom