• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY |OT| ...Who?

LOL.

Now I'd love to see this.

I nominate Sculli and Disco for runner ups.

tumblr_inline_mgmn9fjL4f1r44aev.gif

Ithil

CmaD7ST.png

great super review (on rotten tomatoes), someone who hasn't seen the movie yet lol

It looks like a slap in the face to Marvel fans by bringing a cult series with a lot of fan favourite characters that people enjoy but had no expectation it would ever be a movie? Oh right, the reviewer means "people who've seen the movies" as "Marvel fans".

Since no MCU movie has ever had comedy before.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I had a dream that I woke up (in the dream) and Rocket and Quill were sat on a seat near my bed and told me to book tickets. Haha, I have some stupid dreams at times.

Dai101

Banned
NOPE

Too many black bars already. i'm thinking of bailin' out of this thread, besides is only 2 weeks more.

LATER!! See ya'll in the 31st.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
The cameo link is super spoilery. WANT WANT WANT especially the last one :O Sounds almost like fanfiction though.

Having trouble Star-Lord-ing my Iron Man avatar BUT IT WILL GET DONE
Mght even be easier to Nova it, but that's less direct

The cameo link is super spoilery. WANT WANT WANT especially the last one :O Sounds almost like fanfiction though.

Having trouble Star-Lord-ing my Iron Man avatar BUT IT WILL GET DONE
Mght even be easier to Nova it, but that's less direct

Would prefer a nova-chu appearance.

oh my god is that canon

My avatar is a capture from an actual comic, but it's from when nova is fending off an internal body invader. His mental/willpower defenses take the form of nova corps members including an Easter egg pikachu one. So it's real but it's also a figment of Richard rider's imagination.

NOPE

Too many black bars already. i'm thinking of bailin' out of this thread, besides is only 2 weeks more.

LATER!! See ya'll in the 31st.

Yeah I think I'm going to bail out too. Since we work on the weekend, and we figured the crowds would be crazy, we're going to the extra distance and see it an Imax theater in 3D the following week, but I'll check by the thread and ask again if the 3D is worth it.

I can't remember the last time I went to an Imax theater.

Neoxon

Yeah I think I'm going to bail out too. Since we work on the weekend, and we figured the crowds would be crazy, we're going to the extra distance and see it an Imax theater in 3D the following week, but I'll check by the thread and ask again if the 3D is worth it.

I can't remember the last time I went to an Imax theater.
As one of the people who saw the IMAX 3D Preview, yes, it's worth it.

Top Bottom