• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT| Buy Once, Sub Never, Fun Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

PewPewK

There's no way they're gonna start at 9PM right on. They said that's the earliest it could begin to keep people from flooding, but let's be honest, almost everyone is gonna try to hammer the button at 9PM, but those who make it an hour a 13 minutes in (eg 10:13 PM) mashing the button will be much fewer and far between.

That's when they'd be smart to launch it.

ParityBit

There's no way they're gonna start at 9PM right on. They said that's the earliest it could begin to keep people from flooding, but let's be honest, almost everyone is gonna try to hammer the button at 9PM, but those who make it an hour a 13 minutes in (eg 10:13 PM) mashing the button will be much fewer and far between.

I don't like your logic. I want 9!

Piecake

lets all hope that they are stupid

Complistic

Everyone's still going to mash login in 3 minutes.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Headstart Begins in 3 hours or less
Server: (NA) Stormbluff Isle
(EU) Gandara

For people looking to buy now for headstart access: Purchases from ArenaNet, for the moment, still seem to carry headstart access (beginning in 2-5 hours).
Amazon codes are out. Other versions are iffy.
Sign-ups for the guild are TEMPORARILY closed as we sort through the 400+ members we've got so far.
Best NVIDIA Drivers to use are apparently 304.79.

If you're just joining us and find Jira's OT a bit much to parse:

First: Holy Crap Gamescom Trailer. (720p or you're a terrible person)

Next: Tutorial Video (Watch if you have no idea what the game is like)
and
Seriously All These Things Get You XP in Guild Wars 2

Then:
Little Things that Make Guild Wars 2 Awesome

Also Fucking Bullet Casings Make Different Fucking Sounds on Different Surfaces

Plus Pigeons Come and Carry Your Mail. Anywhere.

Finally: Play With a Controller (it's fun as hell).

ibxhqFFmQfW8Mp.gif

(thanks Sethos)

Cystm

How are GAFers being left out. About 330 people on that list are from GAF. No one said the guild was closed for sure, just said we were closing it till we get caught up on invites. It will be open pretty soon after headstart starts just have patience.

I meant in terms of the player per guild cap. Same thing happened in TOR, so we just made a second guild.

You guys are doing a great job. Sure it's crazy from a guild leader/officer stand point.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I meant in terms of the player per guild cap. Same thing happened in TOR, so we just made a second guild.

You guys are doing a great job. Sure it's crazy from a guild leader/officer stand point.

Also, once we get enough money together ingame, we can raise that guild cap. I'd easily pay a "guild stimulus" to increase the cap.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I GOT PANCAKES
I GOT PANCAKES
I GOT PANCAKES
I GOT PANCAKES

MUAHAHAHAHA

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
I'm contemplating this...But I have to ask - is there any class that has a similar play-style to a Dervish? I can't do much research on classes since the GW2 wiki is down at the moment. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom