• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars 2 |OT| Buy Once, Sub Never, Fun Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

inky

Jade Quarry already high pop, what? LOL

I wasn't really expecting to get Ghost, but Mek, Kas and Aithne were stolen from me T.T

Proven

FUCK. I'm heading home now, but stuff with friends delayed. I won't be on for 30 minutes. I'll lose all my names. And I can't lead the GAF WvW conquest with the mumble being full and everyone all over the place. FUCK.

Zaph

Wow, so many names are already taken. Including some very obscure ones too.

Are names unique across all servers or something?

Zafir

Wow, so many names are already taken. Including some very obscure ones too.

Are names unique across all servers or something?
They're cross server yeah.

Has anyone deleted their temp char to remake it yet? Just want to double check the 24hour save thing is working before I pull the trigger. xD

Paprikka

Names just went super fast, I didn't even get my forum name and that's almost never taken. Got one name I wanted at least so I'm happy about that.

chualie

baaaaah my game client is at 95% going at 4mbs/sec. i should have preloaded earlier. didnt think the servers would go up this early.

So how are raids/end game content handled? If there are no defined roles doesn't it just boil down to everyone spamming damage and throwing the occasional heal? How does the game promote teamwork and coordination, if it does at all?

Is login server down? It is giving me a time out when I try to place character name.

Edit: and I went from not seeing anything to like 8 posts on the same.

Watched some videos and bought it...what have I done!
KuGsj.gif

nobuyuki

Well I was in for a minute then sent to the overflow server then booted off. Been loading Queensdale for 6 mins now I guess that's better then playing log in tag.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Some in the Guild are complaining of bad lag- I haven't experienced a lick personally.

We're beginning the invite process now errebody.

Seventh

Just to confirm: once we get our names reserved, we can delete our character and have 24 hours to remake it before anyone else can use it?

Sephirus

At first I was a little sad, being stuck at work while the servers were going up. But now with these login issues, hopefully they'll be fixed by the time I get home lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom