• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flurry
s50yprd.gif

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
it's like he pulled together everyone i hate for that All Day remix

and he added another feature to Wolves yet the length of the song got cut in half

OTF392683S.jpg

Watching this Dame interview...millennials gravitate towards internet media because you can't lie in internet media? What the fuck. This dude is fucking delusional lol.

Creating his own Netflix and launching it with next to no promotion lmao.

SMH @ Smoke DZA getting in bed with this dude.

injurai

Banned
Watching this Dame interview...millennials gravitate towards internet media because you can't lie in internet media? What the fuck. This dude is fucking delusional lol.

Creating his own Netflix and launching it with next to no promotion lmao.

Digital Darwinism.

That interview really highlights why Jay dropped Dame, and why Dame will never be successful again. Unless you're just an absolute genius/great businessperson you're not going to win while treating people like shit. This dude burned every bridge imaginable because he refuses to act professional. He can't have a discussion or debate without acting like a fool.

He wants to complain about being robbed by accountants and lawyers as if he has no responsibility to surround himself with competent, trustworthy partners. You're accountant robbed you by not doing your taxes...ok. I'm going to bet money right now he found the shadiest, least reputable accountant possible. Why? Because he's an arrogant POS who doesn't want to pay people; you think Dame was looking for a CPA lol? Nah. Likewise how are you going to constantly take cases to court while crying over lawyer fees? Dude is basically running a small business and doesn't seem to have much steady income coming in. So why are you wasting money taking people to court, b?

He dodges question after question by saying he doesn't trust media reports, then drags Jay-Z's name through the dirt over Desiree Perez. What does her being a DEA informant in the early 90s have to do with shit?

brehs...the "Netflix" he's hawking
http://www.loisaidasthemovie.com/

This dude trying to sell a 58min TV show for $24 (or $16 if you rent it). Each episode is less than 12 minutes long. Some are 11 minutes, some are 5 minutes...yet all cost $3 to purchase lmao.

Gotta be the dumbest idea I've ever seen.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I knew Kanye exec producing Losaidas or whatever was a sham. All the talk about it leading up to release had his name nowhere in the picture but then it's out and Dame persuaded Ye to give it a cosign and pretty much admits to it in the Sway interview.

I knew Kanye exec producing Losaidas or whatever was a sham. All the talk about it leading up to release had his name nowhere in the picture but then it's out and Dame persuaded Ye to give it a cosign and pretty much admits to it in the Sway interview.

Exactly. Also notice how quick the "exec produced by Kanye West" thing flashes. It's so obvious that's bullshit. He straight up said he hasn't done shit with Kanye yet, and I got the impression Kanye has no plans to do anything with him.

Esch

Banned
That interview really highlights why Jay dropped Dame, and why Dame will never be successful again. Unless you're just an absolute genius/great businessperson you're not going to win while treating people like shit. This dude burned every bridge imaginable because he refuses to act professional. He can't have a discussion or debate without acting like a fool.

He wants to complain about being robbed by accountants and lawyers as if he has no responsibility to surround himself with competent, trustworthy partners. You're accountant robbed you by not doing your taxes...ok. I'm going to bet money right now he found the shadiest, least reputable accountant possible. Why? Because he's an arrogant POS who doesn't want to pay people; you think Dame was looking for a CPA lol? Nah. Likewise how are you going to constantly take cases to court while crying over lawyer fees? Dude is basically running a small business and doesn't seem to have much steady income coming in. So why are you wasting money taking people to court, b?

He dodges question after question by saying he doesn't trust media reports, then drags Jay-Z's name through the dirt over Desiree Perez. What does her being a DEA informant in the early 90s have to do with shit?

Breh... I'm a little more than halfway through this.

Dude is so full of shit. He stays trying to act like he's some sort of world traveller hustler grand businessman. It's sad, because who he really reminds me of right now is that dude you met from college that just can't admit he's going through hard times. That type of breh you were acquaintances with but he just can't hold down a job, he's got lots of smoke n mirrors talk about how he's got this lined up and that lined up and how he's an entrepreneur. Shit breaks my heart honestly, because you gotta be humble when you need help.

This dude is so ridiculously full of pride, he's never going anywhere in business again. Just listen to him, he perceives everything as an attack, and can't admit when he lawst. Be a man.

EDIT: This lock/hat/look thing is the most fucking condescending shit i've ever seen. You're a nothing Dame, who are you to tell Sway he's got a stale brand? Fuck off.

DominoKid

Exactly. Also notice how quick the "exec produced by Kanye West" thing flashes. It's so obvious that's bullshit. He straight up said he hasn't done shit with Kanye yet, and I got the impression Kanye has no plans to do anything with him.

sad thing is Kanye would probably throw Dame a bone if Dame could not bug the fuck out long enough for Ye to help him out.

Dame Dash's coke dreams are out of this world.
"I sell oil nigga"
"dash motor oil"
damedashtooth.jpg

+1 the "Flurry" praise from this Ratking album. All the layers of the beat at 1:00 is :whew

yup, album is great

Dude is so full of shit. He stays trying to act like he's some sort of world traveller hustler grand businessman. It's sad, because who he really reminds me of right now is that dude you met from college that just can't admit he's going through hard times. That type of breh you were acquaintances with but he just can't hold down a job, he's got lots of smoke n mirrors talk about how he's got this lined up and that lined up and how he's an entrepreneur.

well said lol
interview was making me laugh more than anything
pissed me off how much he talked over sway though
dame aint got the answers

Even the thing with the tooth...what type of person pulls a front tooth out on purpose? Shit is just insane. Looks like he got a partial or implant but then again who knows. He said getting the extraction was too expensive...and if he won't pay $200-250 for an extraction why believe he'd pay two grand for an implant. Nothing adds up with this dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom