• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nibel

Chris Brown & Tyga - Fan of a Fan
51,000 sales

ebtsywjxbjip.gif

Gone

Mega Ran and Sammus bring us their first collaboration of the year for their Rappers with Arm Cannons Tour. On my first listen I didn't like this track, but on my second listen I appreciated it. The song is tale of emcees experiences in colleges and how it has affected their lives. The beat is decent enough and the duo's rhymes do their job in presenting the story. The flow from both of them could be a bit better; Sammus's in particular starts off a bit weird. All around it's an ok track.

5.5/10

Look Around

Australian rapper Netti drops the visuals for her track "Look Around" which was released a little earlier this year. The song I haven't listened to since I initially downloaded it. Netti's flow on this track is one of the best of any track she's ever done and the production is pretty dope. The video itself is decently shot. There is some uneven lighting and dim spots here and there, but it's serviceable for the video. There could be more actions to differentiate it however. Overall, this is a pretty neat package.

7.5/10

codhand

what's up with dame dash's comfort dog? lmao, he brought it all the way from LA?

smoke dza standing awkwardly in the background?

fasafsfa0jlob.gif

this interview is an instant classic.

Fjordson

GTA soundtracks are so great
GTA IV "the classics" i think it was called was a great station
Yeah, they are. I loved Radio Los Santos with Julio G in San Andreas. "The original home of the driveby!"

West Coast Classics in V hosted by DJ Pooh was also dope.

edit: this Dame interview is fucking ridiculous. Dude is all over the place.

Yeah, they are. I loved Radio Los Santos with Julio G in San Andreas. "The original home of the driveby!"

West Coast Classics in V hosted by DJ Pooh was also dope.

edit: this Dame interview is fucking ridiculous. Dude is all over the place.

the first four seconds of this video are the loop they'd use whenever they transitioned songs and it's burned into my memory forever lol

Tokubetsu

"Don't worry man I got your money. I just gotta do something real quick! You can come with me."

*sponge bob a few hours later*

fasafsfa0jlob.gif

Fjordson

I dunno miami beach, swamplands, running coke from cuba to miami, stand your ground laws, haitian gangs there's a ton of stuff R* can satirize.
Yeah, I could see that. Complete the PS2 remakes with a new Vice City. Then they'd probably go to something new for VII.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom