• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

roof terrace/ you the basement

J1mhXrz.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
11116837_1588164474762919_1711331356_n.jpg

Soon brehs....

First Impressions - Curren$y's Pilot Talk III

whew, Spitta outdoes himself again

What a vivid project. With such a limited palette, Spitta manages to create a beautiful and intricate tapestry that achieves it's goal in eliciting a smooth and chill vibe. I found the project enjoyable all the way from top to bottom, broken up by some super fly stuff in the middle. Throughout, we get a sense of Spitta's unique sense of style and swag, always pulling a bit from art in the past with the intention of making something look like it's an established classic right on first look. David Barnett serves his purpose well as the sole feature, and I look forward to their collaborations in the future. Standouts are probably Navy Planes (and prob Smoke Trails right after it) and Trees Everywhere.

tl;dr:
tumblr_lgp841vxDF1qfwshko1_500.gif

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
Lol nah i would never. just sad for paul

I'm just stressed cause I don't have time to see it till Sunday and I just know some fuckass website is going to spoil it before then.

CRS

People watch Fast & Furious for the plot?

I watch it for the family.
Naw, it's the way they handle Walker's death that I am interested in seeing unspoiled.

But yeah, not sure when I'll have the time to watch it so I'm kind of being careful when I go online for the next few days. Probably just stick with GAF-Hop since I know none of y'all are that fucked up.

siddx i tried to send out a bat signal for you in that thread about the guy dating a stripper
he needed some real talk that only you could provide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom