• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

Nah, it's because he dislikes MF Doom, like fellow hater Cheddahz.

DOOM was great but real talk it's been a minute fam
even madlib is out here putting out quality work while DOOM stays sellin lunchboxes or whatever

Danny Brown aint shit for that answer....

i picture him getting pushed to the side by some chick like busta or whoever in the big poppa video...only way you answer some shit like that is trauma

Nibel

https://instagram.com/p/1BemwITNSi/

KuGsj.gif

Kwixotik

DOOM may be inactive/lazy, but he put out 5 great albums. He might as well be retired, all the other shit we get is just extra.

I still listen to him semi-regularly
I did only really delve into his shit beyond Madvillainy last year though

IrishNinja

wait, wait

i mean i love DOOM but which 5 albums were great? Mmm Food, Madvillainy, Take me to your Leader, Operation: Doomsday (i guess, it's been a bit), and what, Vaudeville Villain?

FZZ

Banned
Scrapped after Kanye realized there is nothing innovative or musically interesting about appropriating trap from doped up kids he can't compete with in a race to the bottom? Perhaps he'll do something creative now that King Kendrick showed him you ain't gotta lie to kick it my negus.

Maybe I'm tripping but Kanye's Drake praise sounds so forced and not sincere. What is Drake doing that excites a creative like Kanye? Plus Kanye sees All Day is a flop and the media's interest in him is largely gossip based. He went on a media tour that was mixed due to his Grammy fiasco. Instead of being Kanye the new man/father he confirmed he's the same egomaniac that turns people off.

Kanye is somewhere in a studio wondering why nothing Travis Scott ghost produces for him truly touches his soul.

D: Man why you gotta be like that?

i still dont understand how Lifestyle got so many views
now Check on the otherhand...

Also, are we really getting a new Chano in 3 days?

Esch

Banned
Rip Tguy too. That's a real gaf hop og been here from the start. Saw ReconYoda breakdowns, U-Day, did the podcast with us, all of that shit.

Courage

He's criticizing Woods starting his verses abruptly in the middle of a story? Reminded me of MF Doom in that regard, made the conversational rapping style much more appealing.

What a cringe worthy interview. I'm not into Tinashe's music but I definitely think she's beautiful. But jeez, that interview was like 90% about sex and image. Very little about her the artist. That's how a lot of female interviews go on Hot 97 tbh. Ebro is creepy as fuck...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom