• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

codhand

that bloodborne comment

NSxJMg4.gif

IrishNinja

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I doubt many here care, but for the sake of amusement, Snoop Dogg's Gladiator School finally got released. Relevant to this thread is Nelly (in the gray hoodie) getting tight and hopping on stage when Young B (RIP) spit:

St. Louis ain't been shit since Nelly, I'm from Cali where they pick the heat up
You're from where n***as wear band-aids on their face cause they're known for getting beat up

I doubt many here care, but for the sake of amusement, Snoop Dogg's Gladiator School finally got released. Relevant to this thread is Nelly (in the gray hoodie) getting tight and hopping on stage when Young B (RIP) spit:

St. Louis ain't been shit since Nelly, I'm from Cali where they pick the heat up
You're from where n***as wear band-aids on their face cause they're known for getting beat up

that guy sure likes the n word lol

*shrug*

dude is the literal real life Thugnificent.
part of the reason I root for him is because of how uncomfortable he makes a lot of people; you can tell when someone tries to fit an entertainer/public figure into a preexisting category, like that guy in that thread trying to psycho-analyze Pac's sexuality (lol)

DominoKid

part of the reason I root for him is because of how uncomfortable he makes a lot of people; you can tell when someone tries to fit an entertainer/public figure into a preexisting category, like that guy in that thread trying to psycho-analyze Pac's sexuality (lol)

its weird because his image is so inconsequential to his music. he could mumble on a track and that shit would just sound good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom