• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
i can't hear you over my fapping

it's true and the first time they interviewed her was even worse. "I didn't even hear a word she said I was just looking at her"

welp top of the page

IrishNinja

Rip Tguy too. That's a real gaf hop og been here from the start. Saw ReconYoda breakdowns, U-Day, did the podcast with us, all of that shit.

pourin out some cheap whiseky...no lie, i do kinda wish idve joined ya'll on at least one podcast though, looking back the crew was awesome

MiamiVice11.gif

Fake Edit: Wheew, how have I never heard Legends In The Making? Currensy should've kept that one for himself

yeah i missed this but might gotta use that soundcloud download link here again, thanks for that ya'll

*edit Track 06....phew

Vorheez

What's the best Bones tape? Only got Skinny and Garbage so far... Also, is there a place I can conveniently get all of them?

overcast

Kendrick was asked about why he doesn't do more records with Dre on Breakfast Club. His response.
It's a thing that we got going on that we waiting on. It's a strategic move. If I could speak on it I would. That man is a scientist and we have a plan.

Interesting.

Kendrick was asked about why he doesn't do more records with Dre on Breakfast Club. His response.

Interesting.
Straight Outta Compton soundtrack?

Now that Dre has an actual financial incentive to release music we might get something. Tidal looks like it wion't matter in a year. I'm going to assume iTunes thinks they/Beats can legit compete with Spotify. Maybe Dre will release something exclusively through the stream system.

The obvious devil's advocate response is that Dre is still Dre. He wouldn't even commit to releasing a soundtrack for Straight Outta Compton during that Big Boy interview. So why believe he'll drop Detox or anything else on Beats.

Eminem's next album would be another way to help launch it.

studyguy

Pour one out.

Also why is Ebro consistently the creepiest dude in these interviews with women? I don't fucking get it. Literally any female he's interviewed has been littered with these little cringey ass moments.

Courage

Pour one out.

Also why is Ebro consistently the creepiest dude in these interviews with women? I don't fucking get it. Literally any female he's interviewed has been littered with these little cringey ass moments.

Him and Rosenberg are pretty bad with that shit. Trying everything they can to get saucy info from artists they interview.

studyguy

It's all good, I'm headed out to a lake (or what dry crater is left of Lake Casitas). I'm gonna have to take some ribs to grill up. That shit looks good though...

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
watch, he's waiting for pre-order numbers to get better before he drops it. thought his fans would show up to plunk down $100 on some usb stick and a magazine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom