• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
HS girls will bully other girls just because they are attractive. Perhaps on resting bitch face alone. Ain't no worse period for bullying than that time either. Who knows, there has to be a catch with her somewhere, she kind of seems like a free spirit in interviews though.

She's a nerd, that's the catch. She talks about it in interviews. She was into videogames, pokemon, taekwondo and shit, hung out with the stereotypical nerds. Plus she had to miss a lot classes to perform so she constantly got shit.

Ninja Dom

i mean, it's called "Ninja 2" and doesnt have the word "American" in it.

At least this film has more than two Ninja's in it...just. The first film only had two Ninja's in it the entire film, and one was Scott Adkins. First film dropped just before Ninja Assassin came out and Ninja Assassin admirably made up for the lack of Ninja's.

Esch

Banned
It's not that bad. I had it on Netflix on the TV while surfing GAF-Hop a couple of months ago. It's got Kane Kosugi in too. He's the son of Sho Kosugi who was in plenty of Ninja film in the 80's.

I'm an expert.

any time i see the white-dude-getting-surrogate-asian-daddy-approval-and-martial-arts-tutelage in one of these movies im like

iJ2oVLuKXWYzm.gif

And just turn that shit off. No Lord Jamar but it's just a tired, corny wish fulfillment trope and in a post Last Samurai / Bloodsport world i'm just like nah.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This album could be dope but he isn't going to get the producers for it. Maybe he can get some heat from Scott Storch.
I thought he already whipped out a pretty good list of producers for this?

Scott Storch hasn't put out anything more than mediocre since he came back. Would be like asking for Game to link back up with Cool N Dre, it's just not the same.

EDIT: Mike Dean teasing the release of U MAD on Twitter it seems?

Scott Storch hasn't put out anything more than mediocre since he came back. Would be like asking for Game to link back up with Cool N Dre, it's just not the same.

He did, most of the producers from the first are returning.

Detox

EDIT: Mike Dean teasing the release of U MAD on Twitter it seems?

He's got most of the people back from the first one Dr. Dre, Kanye, Timbo, Blaze,Swizz, Storch.

All ducktales, only one I believe is Storch and maybe Timbo or Just Blaze. Pretty sure that's Cool N Dre in that video.

Maybe link Quik and Storch up they could work nicely.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
All ducktales, only one I believe is Storch and maybe Timbo or Just Blaze. Pretty sure that's Cool N Dre in that video.

Maybe link Quik and Storch up they could work nicely.
I think Timbo is less likely than Dre and Kanye. Both of those guys have extended their arms whenever Game has asked, album or throwaway mixtape.

Shout outs to Bianca Spriggs. Real cool, talented person. She's also on the Sheisty Khrist x LoFidel album, which is definitely one of the best albums of 2015 so far.
For real, you're well versed with the chick? You right about that Sheisty Khrist. For what has been put out so far it's sitting with three others for album of the year for me.

at least Timbaland isn't there. Let her speak for herself. daps to her for listening to shit beyond rap music.

still think she's too dark to really blow.
I'm almost completely unfamiliar with her. I randomly found her name when I was looking for career info on XXL. Don't most rappers and what motherfucker?

facts of life breh.

Just the facts. Yall know I'm a chocolate brotha, I love my chocolate sisters and women of all colors too. I'm just saying the music market as its set up right now caters to a very specific look for urban music. They want light skinned chicks. Specifically with big asses, tits, long (fake) hair, sexualized lyrics, etc. I just saw the Breakfast Club interview and she freestyled at the end, something the show never has guests do. They want her to win because she's super talented, but they know damn well the game isn't set up to reward talent. In fact shows like the Breakfast Club spend most of the year hyping wack shit.

We're at a point where people literally think Iggy Azalea is dope. So when I see Tink getting busy on the mic I'm reminded of Kendrick's Control verse. We get a few weeks/months of talk about people being glad "lyricism" is back...then we go back to shitty turn up music.

For real, you're well versed with the chick? You right about that Sheisty Khrist. For what has been put out so far it's sitting with three others for album of the year for me.

Wouldn't say well versed per se but I've met her, she's real cool, and I've listened to some of her poetry before. She's dope.

Esch

Banned
Oh, I thought she was popular because people actually knew who I was talking about when I mentioned her name.

This is a bit like thinking Persona games are popular. Sure, they're popular
when compared to untranslated japanese dating sims word to spindashing and irish
but nah. Not really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom