• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

...yikes
fatherless as far as the eye can see

thanks for this, always down for words from the gawd (cole stuff aside)

New Jonwayne is mothafuckin heat rock

Oddisee - The Good Fight full album up on bandcamp

as the kids like to say, "we eatin'"

2015 stays spoilin us

honestly who doesnt have those shower curtains

you laugh but amazon's had mine on backorder for a minute

Oh No, Quetzal, Ta-Ku, Madlib, Dr. Who Dat

cosigning this, great calls

overcast

bigghost made an instagram post today
surprising real as fuck excerpt:

"When a man witnesses any atrocity n closes his eyes...you gotta question if he closes his eyes to not feel sickened or to reset his emotions n think of his response."

Kendrick-Fiance_Game1.jpg

she's fine as hell

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
procrastination is gonna be the death of me, brehs.

have a 5 page history paper due tomorrow (not too bad), an 8 page math research paper (the fuck?) due Thursday, a biology paper due next Tuesday, and three exams over the next week.

Fj3NCsM.gif

Courage

have a 5 page history paper due tomorrow (not too bad), an 8 page math research paper (the fuck?) due Thursday, a biology paper due next Tuesday, and three exams over the next week.

Fj3NCsM.gif

There's nothing you can do to combat it. Just embrace it.

cb1115

oh I'm BS'ing my way through this history paper right now. 'tis a slow burn tho.

the real problem is that I continue to get away with doing this over and over without really getting penalized for it. makes it easier to forget about how shitty the night before turning in the paper is.

Courage

For me it's gotten to the point where I procrastinate past the deadline and just BS to the professors, making up excuse notes to legitimize my excuses.

It's bad.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
For me it's gotten to the point where I procrastinate past the deadline and just BS to the professors, making up excuse notes to legitimize my excuses.

It's bad.
Yeah, that's bad.

I thought my procrastination was bad but this is next level. Gotta draw a line in the sand before the vortex consumes you.

i used this stayfocused extension on chrome to block neogaf when I had exams last week lol

i always used to think it was completely unnecessary...but it's needed tbh. also asking for bans works too (shoutout to injurai)

cb1115

It's bad.

wait....you can do that?

oh god what am I becoming

DominoKid

Fj3NCsM.gif

thats lightwork breh. get cracking.

HiResDes

I used to procrastinate too, but then I'd get so anxious that I'd force myself to be creative, no time for writers block or any bullshit, I did some of my best work on the deadline... I'm talking ten pages in a night, thirty pages in two days type of work. I really miss the adrenaline rush of it all.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I work best under pressure but it all starts to crumble when at the end of it all you see concessions in quality because you thought it was okay you did your best in a scenario you yourself made worse.

Just progressively lowering the bar.

Kwixotik

i used this stayfocused extension on chrome to block neogaf when I had exams last week lol

i always used to think it was completely unnecessary...but it's needed tbh. also asking for bans works too (shoutout to injurai)

Will it block the site for however long you tell it to? Otherwise, I'll just go into the menu and unblock it when I want...

Will it block the site for however long you tell it to? Otherwise, I'll just go into the menu and unblock it when I want...

there's this option called "nuclear" that blocks it for a user-defined period of time. and you can't unblock it.

I did it for like 24 hour bursts.

I try to get a good start on finishing my shit weeks in advance especially when I know the due dates but I still procrastinate from time to time. I can finish shit at the deadline but I'd rather just get my work done so I don't have to worry about it. It's crazy though brehs I haven't been in college this past semester do to the FAFSA and the IRS shit's really fucking up my whole progress in college especially as a Bio major.

I try to get a good start on finishing my shit weeks in advance especially when I know the due dates but I still procrastinate from time to time. I can finish shit at the deadline but I'd rather just get my work done so I don't have to worry about it. It's crazy though brehs I haven't been in college this past semester do to the FAFSA and the IRS shit's really fucking up my whole progress in college especially as a Bio major.

damn that sucks dude. did you choose bio to go into a research field or med school?

damn that sucks dude. did you choose bio to go into a research field or med school?

Yeah man it threw a wrench all up in my shit but Im going for Pharmacy and I shadow at a small business owned one near my area. I've been volunteering there for the past six months shit I've done shit normally techs do fill prescriptions, check out customers, restock inventory.

Yeah man it threw a wrench all up in my shit but Im going for Pharmacy and I shadow at a small business owned one near my area. I've been volunteering there for the past six months shit I've done shit normally techs do fill prescriptions, check out customers, restock inventory.

well it's good you got that experience, should be a great reference for your admission to the pharmacy program. how much longer you got in Bio until you can apply?

overcast

I'm gonna start boxing up future picks for easier access if anyone is interested...
Good idea Des. Would be really helpful.
the real problem is that I continue to get away with doing this over and over without really getting penalized for it. makes it easier to forget about how shitty the night before turning in the paper is.
Yup this is what I continue to do and last week I was stressing mad over a paper I thought would be easier.

It's bad.
I've done this a few times too actually. This is where going to class gets scary and shit. This makes life considerably worse.

lmao, I just wrote 2 pages in about 15 minutes AND managed to quote Power

F incoming

"In conclusion, which will be looked at conclusively, it should be seen that in the end, as with the beginning, which is what completes the circular mechanisms, that optimally, unquestionably, forevermore: No one man should have all that power."

F+

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
HOLY SHIT. it feels so good to not be in school anymore.

but I do need to find a new place to live. but that's just a person problem, not school fuckery.

damn I'm happy I'm not in school anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom