• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT. it feels so good to not be in school anymore.

but I do need to find a new place to live. but that's just a person problem, not school fuckery.

damn I'm happy I'm not in school anymore.

i finished exams last week and it already feels like a world away
i can actually get an ok amount of sleep now lol
where you at currently?

i want to be hyped but i kinda have low expectations for this, wouldn't mind being wrong though

Esch

Banned
fml might have to do the Tidal free trial just for this
Brch14R.png

Jay Z’s catalougue runs deep. And on May 13, he’s set to prove that with his highly anticipated B-Side concert. The set will include songs Hov has never or rarely performed. The show will also be streamed on Tidal.com

The location is undisclosed and exclusively for TIDAL users. In order to gain access, members must create, name, and share a TIDAL playlist on Twitter using the hashtag, #TIDALXJAYZ. Playlists will be selected on diversity and sequence.

Submissions begin on April 29 at 7:01 PM and end May 8. The set complete rules can found here. Welcome to the B-Side.

-Rapradar

codhand

i'll probably never pay for any streaming music service breh, unless Netflix decides to lump them into their already existing service. they don't have what i need on there.
jExL9qASVpEtB.png

do you have amazon prime? i always forget they offer radio stations or whatever

the worst was thinking i was signing up for Spotify only to accidentally reactivate my dead Facebook account...never again Spotify, never again.

HiResDes

So word on the street is that this Kehlani album is actually fire, anybody listen to that?

Also I revisited BLVC SVND's Bye and I think it might be my favorite from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom