• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
I made an awesome discovery.

Wu-Tan Clan meets...

Jimmy Hendrix!

It's really well executed, the whole album is great. In fact, I'd say it's probably the best Wu-Tang album since 36 Chambers, lol.

aoaW163.jpg

Is this new reakwon album any good? Flying international luxury art or something

His IceH2O soundcloud account has some great tracks where he raps half the track, the rest is some old soul music. I wish he did more in that style.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Wow got a letter in the mail from Complex, saying they are ending distribution of the magazine. Shit's getting hard out here brehs.

Also enclosed an $11 check. It's sad how happy this $11 just made me.

So, about that Good Kid, m.A.A.d city. Why the hell did it take me this long to finally listen to this. Shit is goooooood. Also, that Towkio tape is my favorite music anything right now. That's exactly the kind of music I'd be making if I were making music.

dont sleep on the bonus tracks either

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Wow got a letter in the mail from Complex, saying they are ending distribution of the magazine. Shit's getting hard out here brehs.

Also enclosed an $11 check. It's sad how happy this $11 just made me.

best thing Complex has done in years.

I made an awesome discovery.

Wu-Tan Clan meets...

Jimmy Hendrix!

It's really well executed, the whole album is great. In fact, I'd say it's probably the best Wu-Tang album since 36 Chambers, lol.

aoaW163.jpg

His IceH2O soundcloud account has some great tracks where he raps half the track, the rest is some old soul music. I wish he did more in that style.

I actually own that... like a hard copy. It's good. Some songs take better than others. What's Happening ft. Method Man and Busta Rhymes over Crosstown Traffic is the best song on the album IMO

kampsy's return. salute

Kampsy is definitely the most influencial GAF-Hop poster with respect to my sex life. I've pursued chicks I wouldn't normally mess with solely due to his post about sloppy dome.

So far, there hasn't been a single bad recommendation from yall, and I've listened to shit ton of new (to me) music. Good looking.

Oh yeah, they're great. Listened to them today. Gonna listen to Section 80 and To Pimp a Butterfly soon too.

No problem breh that's what we hear for glad you enjoy the albums.

IrishNinja

I actually own that... like a hard copy. It's good. Some songs take better than others. What's Happening ft. Method Man and Busta Rhymes over Crosstown Traffic is the best song on the album IMO

preach, that was my shit

Finally finished this quarter 1 write-up. That shit took forever and I didn't even go nearly as detailed as I did last time.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1039741&highlight=

nice write-up man!

Well Esch called the fight right lol I knew Mayweather would win UD but I figured Manny would be aggressive.

he was, for like 2 and a half rounds or so early on

kamps!

and man 50 made bank after that fight..$1.5 million bet

fuck...meanwhile i couldn't get someone to put down $50

kampsy's return. salute

Kampsy is definitely the most influencial GAF-Hop poster with respect to my sex life. I've pursued chicks I wouldn't normally mess with solely due to his post about sloppy dome.

yeah, and he had a great list for me to run through on DITC type shit too, much love to kams

this oddisee is fantastic

that's my full review so far, yeah

IrishNinja

i doubt he can do 40

cause he's shit

also amazing artists go wood while shit ones sell gangbusters sometimes, ninjas get shot everyday b etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom