• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
One of you clever guys tell me for what SWISH is an acronym.

She Wishes I Saved Her is the best I can do.

HiiiLife

Irish putting in troll work in that thread smh. Felt like there was a target painted on my back for being the only guy clapping for Mayweather in Denver. OH WELL.

HiResDes

I've decided I don't like either of them, but I knew Mayweather would win and though it may have been closer in the past had they fought then, but I think Mayweather would still come out on top. I think Mosley and Cotto match up better with Floyd because of their size and decent reaches, but not Pac

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
SWISH is such a powerful statement on contemporary urban apparel. Encapsulates the struggle of non-athlete millionaires trying to make it in this cutthroat industry, the monopolies that help keep #classismasthenewracism, all while literally representing the sound of both success and hands-offness of the system that keeps my dark skinned brothers down.

gawd

PBY

Banned
SWISH is such a powerful statement on contemporary urban apparel. Encapsulates the struggle of non-athlete millionaires trying to make it in this cutthroat industry, the monopolies that help keep #classismasthenewracism, all while literally representing the sound of both success and hands-offness of the system that keeps my dark skinned brothers down.

gawd
This also Ye gets buckets.

gawd

it's honestly painful how possible it is that this become the exact quote on the back of the album

This also Ye gets buckets.

GOAT pregame warmup album incoming
Kanye in talks to buy Bulls

https://twitter.com/big_business_/status/594959134128152576
sheeit
9OHeEzQ.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
There is no way to look worse than Drake.
Drake the type of dude to award points for clinches in boxing.

This weekend was pretty much a Barter 6 marathon session from headphones to the car and back again. I'm a big fan of whatever is happening on this project. The hooks are catchy as hell, and the production is on point. It teeters on the brink of "good" and "not working," but every time you're about to catch yourself thinking "WTF am I listening to?", Young Thug goes into a 10 second background melodic wolf howl and you see What Rap, As A Form, Can Do™

I'm not even gonna apologize

Tokubetsu

This weekend was pretty much a Barter 6 marathon session from headphones to the car and back again. I'm a big fan of whatever is happening on this project. The hooks are catchy as hell, and the production is on point. It teeters on the brink of "good" and "not working," but every time you're about to catch yourself thinking "WTF am I listening to?", Young Thug goes into a 10 second background melodic wolf howl and you see What Rap, As A Form, Can Do™

Young Thug is a bright future in an otherwise boring and hellish landscape.

beautiful review. he, much like makonnen, is using his voice as an instrument to move the landscape of rnb and rap forward.

the dog yelps, the SKrepFEIRJOIJOIHFUHPBAHWVASCAWK FLOK NO WOK, often nonsense but it works with the beats and never goes off flow.

edit: oh shit btw this aint sarcasm. it all works even though you'd think it wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom