• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokubetsu

CEunAojUUAMiHk7.jpg

Kenneth starring in a Taylor Swift video. I'm sure PD is excited 🌞

#welvindagreat
#nolosses

Esch

Banned
ibhfyJmH5Q3xqo.gif

Still impossible. It's impossible to escape t swift brehs. Trailers, sporting events, grocery stores, anywhere with outdoor music. I blame Courage, and other white girls.

codhand

Still impossible. It's impossible to escape t swift brehs. Trailers, sporting events, grocery stores, anywhere with outdoor music. I blame Courage, and other white girls.

totally, one of those situations where, youve heard it, might even know some words, but have no clue who the fuck it is

ibhfyJmH5Q3xqo.gif

nah breh

Now that I think about it...I've never heard Rihanna or Beyonce in a grocery store either. Usually it's standard 90s/00s soft rock or pop shit.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Glad Kendrick Lamar is already throwing those TPAB themes in the trash and embracing white people in the fullest.

Go get that white girl fam. Embrace the light skinned future before it's too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom