• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Yeah, don't want to overdo it with RTJ. Let people build up some anticipation for 3. Already not a ton of variety within RTJ material.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Pretty much no reason for me to look forward to RTJ3. RTJ1 and 2 were over a year apart and you felt like they released em within a few months of each other or it was a B side. Kind of loses a bit of what makes it special.

I'd also love to see an El-P project with some different production than he usually finds himself on.

Drop everything you're doing right now and go watch Mad Max. I can't even think of an action movie in the last few years that had me on the edge of my seat like this, Raid 2 maybe.

I'd also rather get the solo albums first. RTJ3 should be a bigger thing/anticipation. Why rush to three instead of exploiting the situation a little longer.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ryan-hemsworth-justrap.jpg

Ryan Hemsworth x Frank & Oak - Just Rap Mix.
Intro
Boogie – Oh Myyy
Johnny May Cash – My Last Days
Swook – Feelin’ Good (ft. Yung Pook)
Rarri Vuitton & Purpdogg – 12 Bucks
JME – Calm (prod. Tommy Kruise) (Instrumental)
K9 – Show Stacks
DJ Smokey & Tommy Kruise – Shania
Gucci Mane – Money Do
Baauer – Promises (ft. Fetty Wap & Dubbel Dutch)
Bop King DLOW – Poor Connection
Deebs – Realize
Playboi Carti – Broke Boi
Kensuke Ushio – Wish Upon A Star
Bricc Baby Shitro – 6 Drugs
Stacksz – EyRabs (so700)
Ryan Hemsworth – Yahhh Loop
HAYDN – Stockholm Subway Stories
Tre Mission – Eyes Low
Two-9 – Did It
Mackned – Rookie Of The Year
Future – Can’t Lie
Kodak Black – SKRT
Cousin Stizz – Shoutout
Robert Robert – Deadline Ft. Rollie, Félix Noé
Billionaire Black X UNO – Costa Rica
Chief Keef – Thot Breaker
Sauce Twinz Ft Trae The Truth – Drip Sauce
RJ & Choice – Money Calling
Gunplay – All On You (Either Or)
Main Attrakionz – Ain’t No Other Way
Young Thug – Mine
Tory Lanez – Mama Told Me (Prod. Ryan Hemsworth x Tory Lanez x Play Picasso)
Outro

Drop everything you're doing right now and go watch Mad Max. I can't even think of an action movie in the last few years that had me on the edge of my seat like this, Raid 2 maybe.

Way better pacing and visuals than raid 2 tho. Id say if you ever had a fondness for predator, die hard, road warrior or the old terminators and you're kind of jaded on what blockbusters are now then yeah fury road is for you. Nothing else like it

Weird and brutal film. First 1/4 was enough excitement alone lol

codhand

The reasons theyre doing RTJ3 first are documented.

Most success either artist has had
Most Fun either artist has had
It aint broke

Add me to the list of people that want solo projects from Mike and El. They work well together but I loved the unique flavour of either on RAP Music and C4C.

Way better pacing and visuals than raid 2 tho. Id say if you ever had a fondness for predator, die hard, road warrior or the old terminators and you're kind of jaded on what blockbusters are now then yeah fury road is for you. Nothing else like it

Weird and brutal film. First 1/4 was enough excitement alone lol

No lies detected. I was still impressed by how much they did on The Raid 2 with the limited budget they had though and I felt Mad Max could have been even more graphic.

That
sandstorm battle was tense as fuck. I felt like I was holding my breath in the entire time.
sogood

IrishNinja

Pretty much no reason for me to look forward to RTJ3. RTJ1 and 2 were over a year apart and you felt like they released em within a few months of each other or it was a B side. Kind of loses a bit of what makes it special.

I'd also love to see an El-P project with some different production than he usually finds himself on.

i want a Rap Music 2 first but the RTJ brand is far stronger so i guess RTJ3 makes sense first

They should release whatever they want when they want.

Fuck rules.

this
fuck what ya'l want, i want what they're giving and also fuck your over-saturation too, the last 2 absolutely did not feel like they were b-sides/month or so apart releases

RTJ3 before Rap Music 2, fuck ya feelings

It's not that I don't want RTJ3, it's that both RM and C4C were quite different from what Mike & El are doing now. The great thing about them is that they are fantastic together as well as apart.

Esch

Banned
lmao at some of you getting tight about this, it's just a matter of opinion.

RTJ is fine, but it doesn't have the more personal songs/narratives that solo projects seem to and mostly consists of i'mma beat you up bars layered one after another. Now that's fine; it's brought to a new level by El's crazy production, but yeah. I could take a break from it. nothing like this on either RTJ.

jgHnaDLOVeSLi.png

IrishNinja

Give me a solo El-P record before Rap Music 2...I'm not a huge fan of the first

as a cube fan, i can't resolve someone not loving R.A.P. music

lmao at some of you getting tight about this, it's just a matter of opinion.

lmao at some of ya'll dogpiling onto the same opinion over & over like enzo just came down from the mountain on some ol time is relative brehs its only been 10 minutes since the last one nahmean tho

i can legit respect wanting more of their unique solo offerings for real but we outchea trying to fight off the enzo effect fam

how is there a man with the iron fists 2 brehs, direct to video to boot

i'm legit curious if it somehow went better than the first, can't lie

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
ITT: We criticize some for not switching shit up and leave others be because fuck those other guys.

EDIT: or what Esch said. guise why all these rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom