• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

Little off-topic here, but Mad Max lived up to the hype.

Tom Hardy is perfect as Max. Hope Miller gets to make his planned sequels with Hardy.

Little off-topic here, but Mad Max lived up to the hype.

Tom Hardy is perfect as Max. Hope Miller gets to make his planned sequels with Hardy.

i read somewhere that jeremy renner really wanted the part
sabu.png

production on this yen lo is so good btw. think i like night's gambit more though.

Fjordson

i read somewhere that jeremy renner really wanted the part
sabu.png

production on this yen lo is so good btw. think i like night's gambit more though.
Haha, man really glad Hardy got it. He was so perfect. Charlize and Nick Hoult did great also.

And yeah, the beats on Yen Lo are too ill.

This is super struggle, and I don't just mean the content.

look at you. you probably stayed home on a Saturday night in anticipation of Uncle Hov bringing out Kanye to give him some buzz, maybe a release date. I see you. Probably ordered a pizza too. Waiting for Hov to play Lucifer or Encore or maybe a less popular WTT track, and Kanye to run out. Maybe you wanted to see Kim in a press box awkwardly pretending to be hip with the scene.

But nah, Hov brought out Jay Electronica. You wasted that GrubHub coupon homie.
vo9kEkP.png

Ducktales aside, I love that Never Change paints a picture of what hustling actually looks like. Nobody is out in the trap or block looking like Dipset in clean, tidy clothes with the tags still on them. That pop gangsta imagery is so wack. There's nothing appealing or sexy about how Mobb Deep and others made street life sound.

edit: Allure is still wack.

Esch

Banned
Can we talk about this band? Who the fuck are these dudes lol. Look like Hov picked them up on a street corner wearing ISUPK uniforms. I fux with the drummer tho.

Can we talk about this band? Who the fuck are these dudes lol. Look like Hov picked them up on a street corner wearing ISUPK uniforms. I fux with the drummer tho.

It's like Hov rolled them in a African American WRPG. He got high rolls for black musicality but also diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, and Black Israelite attributes.

Esch

Banned
It's like Hov rolled them in a African American WRPG. He got high rolls for black musicality but also diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, and Black Israelite attributes.

They look like Brownsville regional fast food employees who sell leek out the back of the joint. But they moonlight at a bookstore that sells incense.

Mad Max is incredible. Action blockbuster in its prime. George Miller's magnum opus.

Days With Dr. Yen Lo is incredible. Grown man crime-thriller rap with a grimy atmosphere so thick I'm pretty sure I got 3 strikes just from listening.

I don't know what to do with myself. What a day. What a lovely day.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
"This teacup fucking up the whole aesthetic and shit.

This shit looked mad hard before I had to hold this teacup."

iIowbpy4kOXJu.png
iIowbpy4kOXJu.png
iIowbpy4kOXJu.png

EDIT: This stage set up is so sick, the way it's illuminating the smoke. Wow.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
That song/freestyle. I need it.

Would be cool if it was a part of his new album but it's prob just an 808s freestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom