• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

IrishNinja

#sorry not sorry i missed the yeezy dickridin tho

Finally off my ban let's geddit whew

we already got a few thugger fanboys here tho fam, we good

Mad Max bros.

i know, shit's on my list for real

Mad Max got the juice.

I hate by the numbers desert postapocalypse fodder and the movie came through. 5 stars.

goddammit @ this cosign

Damn, Fetty Wap's My Way really the best song released all year damn.

you misspelt Easy Rider fam, but i forgive you

Wassup, GafHOP.

ibz1iwhlqRb5t7.gif

Dis ya girl Royalan checkin in. What y'all think about the new Snoop album? I actually kinda like it....

i see you royalans, ressurecting whenever iwata-san got another nintnedo direct on deck...
aint listened to the album proper yet but so many hoes is tight

http://tidal.com/us/jay-z-0516-live

Man really doing D'Evils / A Million and One Questions/Rhyme No More over a live band right now
4TfeeGW.png

what the fuck

dude really came out to the Dynasty intro tho goddamn

what the fuckkkkk
might gotta watch this now

whats your summer jam peterbwoy

said literally no one ever

look at you. you probably stayed home on a Saturday night in anticipation of Uncle Hov bringing out Kanye to give him some buzz, maybe a release date. I see you. Probably ordered a pizza too. Waiting for Hov to play Lucifer or Encore or maybe a less popular WTT track, and Kanye to run out. Maybe you wanted to see Kim in a press box awkwardly pretending to be hip with the scene.

But nah, Hov brought out Jay Electronica. You wasted that GrubHub coupon homie.
vo9kEkP.png

GET EM

Warren G looks tired just standing up :(

Warren G must've done some alternate universe traveling cause i swear son aged twice as much as redman in half the time

Yep, him and Hov did We Made It / Exhibit C together and Hov did the 'when you gon drop an album n**** you taking long' with the
zSePiRU.png

goddamn
if i was there idve been like SHUT UP AND DO SHINY SUIT THEORY YA BUM

fuck jay electronica

when will ur favs have half that potential tho fam

this is literally more offensive than maccas calling sean B.I.G.

Nibel

Wassup, GafHOP.

ibz1iwhlqRb5t7.gif

Dis ya girl Royalan checkin in. What y'all think about the new Snoop album? I actually kinda like it....

Is that Elle Varner?
lawd2wsbq.png

New Snoop is aight; I said that it sounds like smooth BBQ music that doesn't offend anybody. Nothing special, nothing super bad.

Remark

Banned
#sorry not sorry i missed the yeezy dickridin tho

we already got a few thugger fanboys here tho fam, we good

i know, shit's on my list for real

goddammit @ this cosign

you misspelt Easy Rider fam, but i forgive you

i see you royalans, ressurecting whenever iwata-san got another nintnedo direct on deck...
aint listened to the album proper yet but so many hoes is tight

what the fuck

what the fuckkkkk
might gotta watch this now

said literally no one ever

GET EM

Warren G must've done some alternate universe traveling cause i swear son aged twice as much as redman in half the time

goddamn
if i was there idve been like SHUT UP AND DO SHINY SUIT THEORY YA BUM

when will ur favs have half that potential tho fam

this is literally more offensive than maccas calling sean B.I.G.
Fuck thug :l

Barter 6 was a strong 3/10

Esch

Banned
Also rip Chinx. I know it's not saying anything but aside from French he was the most memorable coke boy.

And that dude who killed him is a fucking idiot

Nah it's real. I remember dudes doing the same thing on IG a couple years ago about Lil JoJo and other Chicago rappers who got murked. smh

Maybe nothing matters when you know you won't live long. Might as well party it up, get daps online for the fuckery, buy some bad liquor, and wait for the reaper or the cops to get you.

Nibel

Signs at a Los Angeles High School Warn Students To Stay Away From Tyga

Tyga has remained coy about his relationship with Kylie Jenner, and for obvious reason: the reality star is still only 17 years old. And while her upbringing has been far from typical (she’s been in the public eye for the better part of her life, she doesn’t attend high school, and on and on), the Compton rapper is 25 years old.

The age gap isn’t lost on a Los Angeles street artist named Hanksy, who is claiming responsibility for some signs that poke fun at the relationship. According to TMZ, the artist–whose name is derived from the English artist Banksy and the actor Tom Hanks–posted signs around Calabasas High School that taunt the rapper’s supposed proclivity for younger women. “Warning,” the signs read, “Any suspicious activity will be reported to our local paparazzi.” Complete with a picture of Tyga, the signs are in the same neighborhood inhabited by the Kardashians and Jenners.

KuGsj.gif

DominoKid

Nah it's real. I remember dudes doing the same thing on IG a couple years ago about Lil JoJo and other Chicago rappers who got murked. smh

Maybe nothing matters when you know you won't live long. Might as well party it up, get daps online for the fuckery, buy some bad liquor, and wait for the reaper or the cops to get you.

Motherfuckers see no value in life. Their own or anyone elses.

Oozer3993

Taylor Swift essentially just surprise released a "new" Kendrick song. He's in her Bad Blood video and her two verses were replaced with two (I'm assuming new ones) from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom