• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
This album gonna be too late for summer BBQ's.
10zakgn-gif.5074
It'll be on time for Yeezy Season BBQs tho

Who plays Kanye albums at summer BBQs? That shit will be regulated to Whole Foods and pizzerias where white people eat pizza with forks.

Real niccas listen to The Blueprint or OB4CL at BBQs.

Esch

Banned
Omg oozer posting swizzle in GAF-Hop... What has this thread become, I blame Courage.

Y'all wanted to embrace all these post-808s Kanye stans that never listened to a rap album before 2010 and don't give a fuck about the #culture, now you must deal with the consequences.

iUWEvr1URL1T.gif

This has been a good year so far. Still early and a whole bunch of dope shit is still in the pipes.

too bad it seems like Metal Clergy won't come out anytime soon.

Esch

Banned
This has been a good year so far. Still early and a whole bunch of dope shit is still in the pipes.

too bad it seems like Metal Clergy won't come out anytime soon.

despite the wumming i actually agree, 2014 was ok as well. TPaB, Dr. Yen Lo, etc. I'm looking forward to the rest of the year.

Courage

yo courage hows witcher 3 going? i need deets!

It's amazing breh. So much variety in all the side stuff you can do. On top of you just wanting to explore the entire world because it's so damn beautiful.

Only issues I have are technical related (bugs, framerate etc.)

I've been dying waiting for that in the mail too man. People saying they like it more than Night's Gambit too :(((((

IMO

1. Grief Pedigree
2. Yen Lo
3. Night's Gambit
4. Iron Works

I might move Yen Lo ahead of Grief Pedigree before the end of the year. It's almost exactly what I wanted.

(Iron Works is the only project he has that isn't amazing IMO. He has really grown as a producer since then.)

Esch

Banned
You really fux with Grief Pedigree like that? It's an excellent album but imo, TNG has a stronger overarching concept and is a little more concise, plus has standouts I like more.

Maaan, now I can't wait for this damn CD tho :(

Nibel

It's amazing breh. So much variety in all the side stuff you can do. On top of you just wanting to explore the entire world because it's so damn beautiful.

Only issues I have are technical related (bugs, framerate etc.)

What system are you playing on?

Got that game in Steam for a year and have to wait for the unlock while every other person seems to already have it

birdman3oogy.png

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
What system are you playing on?

Got that game in Steam for a year and have to wait for the unlock while every other person seems to already have it

birdman3oogy.png

Ha, same here. Got it from a shady key trading guy for $30 like 6 months ago.

That Taylor Swift video brehs
Rokd9Nh.gif

Kendrick wasn't bad but good lord, I don't get the song yall. It's not catchy, the beat is pretty boring...I'm disappointed. I was expecting great things from Taylor Swift. This is the second Swift song I've heard in my entire life, and I just don't get it; I thought she was supposed to be that chick. We gonna pretend like she's seeing Katy Perry when it comes to melodies and hooks?
QisCIqM.gif

Even the visuals were pretty plebian yall. How many classic videos does she have, because this certainly isn't one. Meanwhile Katy blessed us with classics on classics.

And can we talk about how Kendrick has appropriating Lupe? First the dreads, now the Dwayne Wade shades from A Different World. He's sucking up Lupe's life form like Hov absorbed Young Chris.
zPhjuiD.png

Fjordson

Definitely not one of my favourite Taylor songs. Don't think it's awful, though.

But PD, I'm sort of impressed if you've really only heard two Taylor songs. She's everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom