• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
nothing could have prepared me for that ye verse
what the fuck lol
it's like asap asked for a verse, kanye sent him one, and then rocky never received the text saying "just kidding ill send you the real verse later" and threw it on the song

Sometimes the best advice is no advice
Especially when it's your advice

POWERFUL

GAWD

ye guevara
qDS4wU3.jpg

Dereck

With the wet work
Trouble shoot ya network (yea)
With ya net worth
Can barely pay what my neck worth
Scheme with my good fellas
Got a pimp hand that makes dolomite jealous
Watch Supa fly take notes
Every utterance a real nikka quote
No joke
Provoke
Don't take much to get ya chicken choked
My bytch
Cooking the imported talipia with the salad
While I sing my favorite teddy pendergrass ballad

Vq8e2gC.gif

I'm like Humphrey Bogart in Key Largo
move the weight despite the trade embargo
whip ki's like Shep did Buscemi in Fargo
I love looseys laced with white like Ricardo
the silencer make my bullets whisper
the tec peck ya bytch on her cheek like it kissed her
jags mags and dro
taggin toes and baggin blow
hos gaggin slow, pants saggin low
always into something, efil4zaggin flow
my wrists got the Last Dragon glow
post up at the Bellagio clockin chese like formaggio
breeze through the lobby slow like adagio
hollow tips make consecutive hits like DiMaggio
devilishy handsome with a Godly flow...

ZKhGHtY.gif

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Best Coli thread was that one someone (PD?) linked to in the last OT about failed NY rapper attempts at radio singles. Shit kills me because it's been so real and transparent but to see it documented lmao

HiResDes

With the wet work
Trouble shoot ya network (yea)
With ya net worth
Can barely pay what my neck worth
Scheme with my good fellas
Got a pimp hand that makes dolomite jealous
Watch Supa fly take notes
Every utterance a real nikka quote
No joke
Provoke
Don't take much to get ya chicken choked
My bytch
Cooking the imported talipia with the salad
While I sing my favorite teddy pendergrass ballad

Vq8e2gC.gif
This actually dope though lmfao.

I put that awful fuckin Maino/Joell Ortiz shit waaaaaay in the back of my head, hoped to have never seen it again. Straight up jacking California Love and shit lmao

dem struggle horns...Swizz Beatz is such a lame

DominoKid

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/post-all-corny-and-failed-new-york-club-singles-here.296392/

7IYUQIY.gif

An entire coast in disarray yall. An entire collection of tone deaf dudes who spent too much time in The Tunnel circa 97 instead of in regular clubs with women.

that thread put me onto struggle on a level that i didnt think was possible. lotta that shit i had never seen before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0X5seEVpc7c

I literally busted out laughing when the hook started.

juellllz nooooo. shit is ready made for kidz bop.

Fresh of the heels of ALLA (which is "good", but too inconsistent to be "great", although I have to listen to it more), I'm now finally jumping into Touchdown 2 Cause Hell....which so far is tight (5 songs in)

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Finished Touch down 2 Cause Hell. Good stuff. Like it a hair more than A.L.L.A. but have only listened to both a single time through. Similarly inconsistent though.
TD2CH starts quite strong then drops a bit then recovers, whereas A.L.L.A. is slightly above average most of the way through.

I'd be curious to hear how Barter 6 stacks up against those two. (haven't listened to B6)

Looks like so far nothing is touching TPAB and Days With Yen Lo (based on you guys, I haven't listened yet) besides
Sremmlife

OG Kush

on the Rocky album.. Decent album. But definitely agree that Rocky doesn't really say aything of significance. Not really finding much story telling, tracks with good topics etc. When comparing him to his peers from the same generation, say Kendrick, you can just see Rocky can't compete with him. Kendrick's actually on another level.

Rocky needs to step it up, if his next project is similar to this it will definitely be the demise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom