• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
Studio quality Pronto

nNOEsPR.jpg

Sounds like the interview was trash, horrible questions and lots of wack trolling. Big Boy is cornier than Ebro.

I think it was one of those interviews where Kendrick probably asked for no question about the album. No way Big Boy fumbles an interview that bad.

Yup, Top Dawg doesn't want him to say the title yet

I think it was one of those interviews where Kendrick probably asked for no question about the album. No way Big Boy fumbles an interview that bad.

Yup, Top Dawg doesn't want him to say the title yet

Nah. I doubt he was told not to ask anything. Dude couldn't ask about features, the Colbert song, any host of rumors, Terrace Martin, etc?

This is why I wanted Rikki Martinez to do it. Big Boy is a clown...

codhand

corned beef gaf-hop?

EISoACR.jpg

this was a solid entry

place has a high, cop-to-under-30-year-olds ratio, but the reuben lived up to its rep

corned beef quota met with high standards
melty swiss
proper applications of kraut and russian dressing
decent rye
great half sour dill

8/10 would smash again

Fjordson

Thanks for posting "this" gif.
Can never have enough Paige gifs.

I missed IIX & IX.. I tried to go back and play them but early 3d graphics aren't as ageless as 2d stuff. Can't keep myself playing.
Yeah, I can understand that. I haven't played IX in years, but it's probably rough these days.

Some of the 2D ones are indeed ageless. I would love for Square to just put out a faithful port of VI on 3DS or something. Kinda like what they did with Chrono Trigger on DS. I think all we've gotten as far as new version of VI is the iOS one with the weird ass smoothed out visuals.

corned beef gaf-hop?

EISoACR.jpg

this was a solid entry

place has a high, cop-to-under-30-year-olds ratio, but the reuben lived up to its rep

corned beef quota met with high standards
melty swiss
proper applications of kraut and russian dressing
decent rye
great half sour dill

8/10 would smash again
That looks great.

IrishNinja

agreed, FF IX & XII are among the best 3D entries, it's known

Probably above considering All Day and Wolves is already better than anything on that 2013 garbage.

they're both good tracks but i don't yet rate either over blood on the leaves so nah fam

People still watch wrestling in 2015?

these last few pages have been blessed with divas, don't knock that des

My MLS club had a Run the Jewels themed banner tonight, thought that was cool

thought right, looks awesome

Gibbs just released an EP yall. iTunes. Cant link since I'm in bed trying to sleep.

shit yeah!

this Hotline Miami 2 soundtrack tho

...hnnngh gonna wait to experience it in-game though

Gabriel Iglecias is dope, but his material gets real old. Remember watching him live on the Que Locos tour when I was like a sophomore in highschool. Most of the jokes feel the same as back then. Still, dude is dope.

yea his stuff does get a bit old
his most recent routine was excellent though
especially the whole bit about going overseas for a private gig

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
make sure you aren't in a dark room if you click on that Moodie Black link. god damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom