• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordson

I don't have epilepsy but that site makes me feel like my brain is about to implode.

make sure you aren't in a dark room if you click on that Moodie Black link. god damn.
Lmao, yeah my eyes are burning
whoo.png

EP is dope though.

RBK

Banned
Maxo 187 is one of the more consistent projects I've heard from this year, 51 minutes of lava.

As much as I refuse to listen to it, can't knock it without trying it.

He's honestly not that good of a rapper (just going off QuiccStrikes and KREAM Chronicles). The former was an improvement over the debut though.

As much as I refuse to listen to it, can't knock it without trying it.

He's honestly not that good of a rapper (just going off QuiccStrikes and KREAM Chronicles). The former was an improvement over the debut though.

you will feel the same way after listening to that tape as well. Go ahead though

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Wolves releasing March 10 y'all? If so album is coming soooooon and we get to hear CDQ of Wolves YESSSSSS 🙌

http://www.noise11.com/news/noel-gallagher-madonna-lead-new-music-releases-for-6-march-2015-20150306
Kanye's rollout for this album makes it hard to pinpoint a date. We know it's gonna be a bit of a spontaneous release, but at the same time Sean, Cole and Kendrick are all opting for 2 weeks to a month of promo, whereas Kanye is doing a million different things every week it seems.

I hope Kanye and Kendrick release further apart so I can give both albums enough attention TBH. Already too much with Bronson waiting in the wings too.

IrishNinja

same chick that put me onto the redman show last week says there's a KRIT one this week...said to start 7-8 but i don't get off work till 11

rappers never show up on time rite

like i loved dude's early albums but i don't know if cadilacklacklacklack warrants me taking a day from work brehs

Nibel

Ya'll two. This shit had me dying.

You think that I'm joking but understand that at some point Kanye probably did this in a studio full of people and when he finished up they said those words, applauded and shit. I imagine Big Sean tearing up when he heard that #respecttheartist

same chick that put me onto the redman show last week says there's a KRIT one this week...said to start 7-8 but i don't get off work till 11

rappers never show up on time rite

like i loved dude's early albums but i don't know if cadilacklacklacklack warrants me taking a day from work brehs

Do you want to sleep with the chick? If you answer 'yes', then go to the concert, 'cause you better believe that Krit will make that entire place fall asleep

Courage

You think that I'm joking but understand that at some point Kanye probably did this in a studio full of people and when he finished up they said those words, applauded and shit. I imagine Big Sean tearing up when he heard that #respecttheartist

You're trying way too hard. That's him bullshitting while performing Say You Will.

Nibel

haha, damn
imagine if it was a cole show tho

Why would I want to imagine an entire venue of people knowingly putting themselves in a coma. That's some Jim jones kool-aid shit Irish.

Back in 2011 I saw Cole live (he played before Drake, and having both of them in Berlin on the same day playing the same show for just 60 Euros seemed too good to pass up), and he played a few songs from his mixtapes. And he was actually pretty aight, played the 'right' songs for a live crowd (Blow up etc).

RIP Big Poppa
That shit crazy ain't it? I'm older than Biggie was when he died. I ain't supposed to be alive right now coming from my background. I'm supposed to another statistic either dead or in prison. We'll Always Love You

First thing I thought when I saw the tree

AncientTreeofEnlightenment-SB-JP-C.jpg

I fuck with some Yugioh, but I've never seen this card before.

Artist: Sa-Roc
Album: The Legend of Black Moses

On March 9, 2015 Sa-Roc dropped her anticipated mixtape, The Legend of Black Moses. Nebuchadnezzar was my album of the year of 2014, so I expected a lot. The mixtape consists various beats from popular emcees such as Kanye West, Jay-Z, and Jay Electronica while Sa-Roc lays over her original lyrics. There are two exceptions to that however, the lyrics on “Momma's “Black Magic and “Road to Perdition” are pulled from “Black Magic” and “Lyrical Manifesto” on Sa-Roc's last LP Nebuchadnezzar. For the new content, I'm divided. A few songs sound like she's coming off too strong too sound hard and I think a couple of the chosen beats don't fit with her style. “DC X ATLiens” I say is the best blend with her style. Her flow and lyrics on a technical point are up to par as usual. She enunciates her words perfectly so you can understand each word clearly unlike some rappers. The album I feel detracts from a little too much energy and questionable beat choices. If I initially known this album would've been constructed in this way, I would've dropped my expectations, but it's still serviceable.

7.5/10

Notable Tracks: Sa-Roc X Flying Lotus – Between Friends, Sa-Roc X Jay Electronica – Road to Perdition, Sa-Roc X Outkast – DC X ATLiens

I don't know how to feel about Luda, I honestly have no opinion even though I've listened to a decent amount of his stufff.

this is one of my favourite songs by him
great for the gym
Ludacris ft. Lil' Wayne - Last of a Dying Breed

so many quotables
"The bank yells "MAYDAY" cause every day's a payday
I put it on tape and then I'll sell it like Ray J"

even wayne comes correct
"And hip-hop ain't dead, it just had a heart attack
But you see I keep it pumpin', yeah I got that heart back
So just call me Lil Carter, or Lil Cardiac"

great for the gym

so many quotables

even wayne comes correct
juvie is back with cash money. I wonder if wayne will do something good for once with him there.

BlackJace

great for the gym

so many quotables

even wayne comes correct

woah I fuck with it.