• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Malik Yusif, Rhymefest, Consequence, CyHi, etc used to struggle to pay their bills until they copped Kanyecare. Now they get that publishing check once a month and finally have some financial breathing room.

4RypAFZ.jpg

"Thanks to Kanyecare I can finally get my bells palsy addressed"

What ever happened to rhymefest? He was awesome and had tons of potential. kanye and him were great on tracks together.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
PD's post lmao, that should be the next title.

Kanyecare - Yeezy taught me

What ever happened to rhymefest? He was awesome and had tons of potential. kanye and him were great on tracks together.
He runs DONDA's school/youth outreach program in Chicago. I think he was working on an album recently too (singles last year IIRC) but I think he cares more about teaching now than music TBH.

DominoKid

Yeah, it's like he drained all the energy out of it when he recorded.

it's like when folks prayed on a studio version of The Food dropping and then when it did folks was like
hiyu8EY.png

this shit gonna kill in clubs though. then when Ye takes it on tour he's gonna trick it out and them KTT folks will hook up a live recreation of it like they did for Cold

it's like when folks prayed on a studio version of The Food dropping and then when it did folks was like
hiyu8EY.png

this shit gonna kill in clubs though. then when Ye takes it on tour he's gonna trick it out and them KTT folks will hook up a live recreation of it like they did for Cold

Yeah when he did cold at the Yeezus tour shit was pure HYPE.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
currently being slayed by All Day

i wish there were more mainstream pop stars making music as exciting as kanye

gaf hop i've been meaning to ask you, as someone who really likes (at least) MBDTF and later kanye, what other hip-hop should i listen to

Courage

currently being slayed by All Day

i wish there were more mainstream pop stars making music as exciting as kanye

gat hop i've been meaning to ask you, as someone who really likes (at least) MBDTF and later kanye, what other hip-hop should i listen to

If you like Yeezus listen to RTJ2.

All Day is really good. I wish he let the different pieces of the beat reverb more rather than cutting them off hard, but it's still super good. I like the splices of the live performance in the final too.

overcast

All Day is dope and will be a good track to party to.. Definitely feels like it still isn't finished. Doesn't feel very fleshed out to me. Shit should knock much harder.

Not gonna listen to new Currensy or Action.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
bottom, but i think it'd look better without the border, personally.

Honestly, the yellow is solely to catch attention lol. I picked the same yellow as the SMB3 box art. I always remember that box because of the crazy yellow. You're definitely right though, it would look better without it.

Daria

Alright nerds Breaking Bad ended alright. That's how you end a series. The main pivot point was dumb as fuck, but the rest of the last half of season 5 was good. They took a bit too much from the drug lord trope handbook and most of it was basic power fantasy nonsense, but the last half of the final season did some good stuff.

I was expecting something different but they ended the show excellently. wasn't really one of my favorite shows but that acting was great

All Day is dope and will be a good track to party to.. Definitely feels like it still isn't finished. Doesn't feel very fleshed out to me. Shit should knock much harder.

Not gonna listen to new Currensy or Action.

SHMG is gonna sound more like Yeezus II I'm thinking so the rough cut sounding tracks are gonna be similar to like New Slaves or Bound 2

Trey

I finally can cleanse my subscriptions of "avacado booty."

The only utility All Day is gonna get out of me is a 30 second cut in the club.

injurai

Banned
XJGmDFj.gif

Do not go gentle into that good night,
Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

OTXII will make it yet.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Waka_Flocka_The_Turn_Up_Godz_Tour-front-large.jpg

Waka Flocka Flame & DJ Whoo Kid - The Turn Up Godz Tour mixtape.

Juicy J ft. Wiz Khalifa & Rock City - For Everybody. It's okay. be okay with Drake fucking with your hoes, brehs

Two new Tink songs: Ratchet Commandments and Ran Up A Check ft. Rich The Kid. I like Ratchet Commandments.

And the descent continues.

Mickey Factz - 13th Disciple (Official Video)

random video for a great track off his 2nd last mixtape
also samples The Weeknd
Don't really mess with Mickey but this is okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom