• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on The Coli was trying to defend him on some "he's just dancing like he's fucking a chick." Nah. The ninja looking like he's roller skating while braiding another man's hair at Big Sis's Hair Salon. Look at his pelvic thrusts brehs. It coincides with the 4/4 beat time of the most suspect dance music.
Dead

Tokubetsu

zDFAA8M.gif

Courage

Rosenberg was so butthurt this morning when Ebro played All Day. "WELL I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING THE ACTION BRONSON RECORD BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY ATTENDS OUR EVENTS AND SHOW." So petty.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'm so bored sonically right now. I need like, astronaut rapping about aliens who love only violence over some stripped down 70s synth beats overlaid over whispered African shamanic chants.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Rosenberg was so butthurt this morning when Ebro played All Day. "WELL I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING THE ACTION BRONSON RECORD BECAUSE HE ACTUALLY ATTENDS OUR EVENTS AND SHOW." So petty.
Petty doesn't even begin to describe Hot97 at the moment. They take random shots in irrelevant interviews at the Breakfast Club, strings of throwing shade while prefacing it with "I agree with some of the stuff x said," etc. They won't even let people say the Breakfast Club name, whereas over there they let you just say whatever. It's sad all around. Bet you won't hear Charlamagne throw shots at Nessa. Don't know about Ye but after years of Ye debuting songs on your platform, I'm not sure where you stand where you feel artists are obligated to show up to a place that just wants to stir shit up all the time.

You know it's fucked up when one of the biggest Ye stans in the world, Rosenberg, is riding for his homegirl Amber instead of Ye to try and get some controversy started. I don't think Ye hates Hot97 either, he respects the legacy way too much, and prob would fuck with it if they don't fuck with him.

I'm so bored sonically right now. I need like, astronaut rapping about aliens who love only violence over some stripped down 70s synth beats overlaid over whispered African shamanic chants.
Congrats on discovering KiD CuDi.

Courage

Petty doesn't even begin to describe Hot97 at the moment. They take random shots in irrelevant interviews at the Breakfast Club, strings of throwing shade while prefacing it with "I agree with some of the stuff x said," etc. They won't even let people say the Breakfast Club name, whereas over there they let you just say whatever. It's sad all around. Bet you won't hear Charlamagne throw shots at Nessa. Don't know about Ye but after years of Ye debuting songs on your platform, I'm not sure where you stand where you feel artists are obligated to show up to a place that just wants to stir shit up all the time.

You know it's fucked up when one of the biggest Ye stans in the world, Rosenberg, is riding for his homegirl Amber instead of Ye to try and get some controversy started. I don't think Ye hates Hot97 either, he respects the legacy way too much, and prob would fuck with it if they don't fuck with him.

Yeah, they're desperate AF. I bet Kanye only picks Breakfast Club because more people tune in and just fucks with the people there more. Ebro would ask him some weird shit like what he does in bed with Kim before Rosensperg starts guzzling his semen pathetically.

Courage won.

fUHlPiS.gif

L'Orange & Jeremiah Jae - Taken By The Night

L'Orange & Jeremiah Jae's The Night Took Us In Like Family drops april 21st

I stay on some L'Orange boy. The day I scoured bandcamp and came across Old Soul, was the day I fell in love. Need You was the best music video of 2014 and I'm expecting great shit, even though I didn't like The Orchid Days as nearly as much as Old Soul and The Mad Writer, but it was still straight with features from Sandman, Blu, and Boog Brown. The instrumentals were the downside of that album.

Fjordson

I stay on some L'Orange boy. The day I scoured bandcamp and came across Old Soul, was the day I fell in love. Need You was the best music video of 2014 and I'm expecting great shit, even though I didn't like The Orchid Days as nearly as much as Old Soul and The Mad Writer, but it was still straight with features from Sandman, Blu, and Boog Brown. The instrumentals were the downside of that album.
Yeah, he's nice. I really love his two tracks with Blu (why Blu doesn't go into a proper studio with someone like Exile or L'Orange to record an album more often is truly baffling).

IrishNinja

Man, it's sad to see a sore loser.

from one dusthead to another, we bof know you was playin the game b
we knowwwwwww

WanderingWind 2015

#EnzoForMod2015

back candidates not even interesting enough to be souljahs brehs

none of any of us should ever become mods ever. not a single one.

#factsonly

nah, irish
nah

haha
not by your hand though biz!
...damn, dust crew is falling apart today =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom