• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mik317

All Day CQC is missing the energy of the live track...which makes sense I guess....but yo that ending...Ye has to stop with that shit man.

The Bronson/Chance track is nice..if only because Chance isn't completely annoying as fuck on it. Dude wasted his buzz so hard I feel like.

10987444_10155268804950534_996955337934103348_n.jpg

DJ EFN's Another Time

Tracklist:

01. Intro (feat. Umar Bin Hassan) (The Last Poets)
02. Another Time (feat. Inspectah Deck, Guilty Simpson, M.O.P., Bernz) (¡MAYDAY!)
03. Selfish (feat. King Tee, Fashawn, Kurupt)
04. Lane 2 Lane (feat. Don Logan (Gunplay), Denzel Curry) [Prod. Hazardis Soundz]
05. South-West (feat. MC Eiht, Blu, Kam)
06. Crazy Dope (feat. Milk Dee, Sean Price, Murda Mook)
07. Revolutionary Ride Music (feat. Your Old Droog, Royce da 5’9, OC, Reks) [Prod. Buckwild]
08. Crazy (Interlude) feat. Umar Bin Hassan (The Last Poets)
09. Who’s Crazy? (feat. Troy Ave, Scarface, Stalley, DJ Premier) [Prod. DJ Premier]
10. Fiyah Gun (feat. Smif N Wesson, Spragga Benz, Kardinal Offishall, Bittah Sosicka) [Prod. Nomadic Trackz]
11. If U Run (feat. Killer Mike, Webbz, KXNG Crooked) (Crooked I) [Prod. Davincci & Miami Beat Wave]
12. Survival (feat. Juvenile, Dead Prez, Trick Daddy) [Prod. BeatsNdaHood]
13. When I’m Dead (feat. Joell Ortiz, Chris Rivers, Keith Murray, Skam2?)
14. Warrior (feat. Sizzla, David Banner, N.O.R.E., Jon Connor) [Prod. Miami Beat Wave & Davincci]
15. Power (feat. Sa-Roc, Masta Ace, Thirstin Howl III)
16. Role Model feat. Bun B, Jarren Benton, Eric Biddines, Amber Monique
17. Paradise (feat. Talib Kweli, Wrekonize, Redman) [Prod. the Guild]
18. Motivation (feat. Defari, Cormega, Boaz)
19. G Shit (feat. McGruff, Prez P, Grafh)
20. #HomeTeam (feat. Garcia, Dynas, Skam2?, Heckler, Society, Mother Superia)
21. We Earned It (feat. Ras Kass, Black Milk, Black Collar, Cory Gunz)

Will write a review later.

Fjordson

yeah i tend to be open minded but i aint fucking with that dance.

any of you guys getting helldivers? considering it, need some coop bros on the ps4 though.
I was thinking about it. Giant Bomb QL made it look pretty cool.

Good month for downloadable games. Getting OlliOlli 2 tonight for sure and Hotline Miami 2 next week.

IrishNinja

I'm not gonna listen to anymore Bronson or Spitta, I'll wait for the album.

this, didn't even hear the last ones

ozymandias was as tense as the show gets though, final episode felt more like an epilogue to me.

like holy shit that ozymandias weekend was too hype.

also this, that really was the peak

Somebody skipped all the leg days.

hahaha damn

RZA/Wu signed a copyright deal so that Once Upon A Time In Shaolin will not be able to be released until 88 years from now. RZA is a fucking moron. Somehow I feel like people will still pay to listen to this album if it tours. Even writing that sentence I'm like wtf

....well, time for me to start eating healthier

Esch

Banned
some of those tags got me weak as hell lmao

#howshitbe #ohhellno #wtf #heygirl #thotwalk #thottwist #thotspin #whyhisdogslethimdothat #lmao #richhomie #richgang#howshitbe #nocomment #richhomie #dance #twerk #thot #thotwalk #thotspin #2015 #molly #turnt #newdance #richgang

phRbX43.png
dUlMFSY.png

Someone on The Coli was trying to defend him on some "he's just dancing like he's fucking a chick." Nah. The ninja looking like he's roller skating while braiding another man's hair at Big Sis's Hair Salon. Look at his pelvic thrusts brehs. It coincides with the 4/4 beat time of the most suspect dance music.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom