• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GVF-Hop l0† 13l La Soulja Nostra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Esch

Banned
y'all listening to a clean leak?

kendrick stripping us of all our dignity

just the snippets to get a whiff of the dinner breh, it's not that serious
2sbd10Q.png

overall i like the production though from what i heard, sorta section 80ey, sorta funky, sorta flying lotusy/Blu-y...

I hope there arent tons of bad random beat changes in the full joint tho :'(

production credits

1. Wesley’s Theory (Feat. George Clinton & Thundercat) (Prod. by Flying Lotus & Flippa)
2. For Free? (Interlude) (Prod. by Terrace Martin)
3. King Kunta (Prod. by Sounwave)
4. Institutionalized (Feat. Bilal, Anna Wise & Snoop Dogg) (Prod. by Rahki & Tommy Black)
5. These Walls (Feat. Bilal, Anna Wise & Thundercat) (Prod. by Terrace Martin & Larrance Dopson of 1500 Or Nothin)
6. u (Prod. by Taz Arnold)
7. Alright (Prod. by Pharrell Williams & Sounwave)
8. For Sale? (Interlude) (Prod. by Taz Arnold)
9. Momma (Prod. by Knxwledge & Taz Arnold)
10. Hood Politics (Prod. by Tae Beast, Thundercat & Sounwave)
11. How Much A Dollar Cost (Feat. James Fauntleroy & Ronald Isley) (Prod. by Lovedragon)
12. Complexion (Feat. Rapsody) (Prod. by Thundercat & Sounwave)
13. The Blacker The Berry (Prod. by Boi-1da & Koz)
14. You Ain’t Gotta Lie (Momma Said) (Prod. by Lovedragon)
15. i (Prod. by Rahki)
16. Mortal Man (Prod. by Sounwave)

PBY

Banned
This album is too much

Can't tell if he bailed it or if it's just cheesy. Leaning the latter but some tracks got me coming back.

DominoKid

interesting that there's no FlyLo on the credits unless i overlooked it. Momma sounds straight up like one of his beats w/ that Reset EP sound.

Courage

I like the second half of u but that first half is trash. Screaming on jazzwank a la Kendrick Lamar's Interlude on These Days.

DominoKid

so where does the album proper end? i remember seeing the last 3 tracks are bonus at one point.

TBTB sounds so good compared to the rest of this shit. This is how I expected Kendrick's 2nd album to sound. Aggressive. Modern. Hard beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom