• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H1Z1 Early Access |OT| You've got red on you.

GET READY BOYS!
UPx23Ev.gif

Alienups

Goddammit, i wanted to see if i could afford it but i cant even find my bank card. Wouldnt surprise me if lost it again for the xxth time.

LProtag

I'll follow this and see what everyone thinks about it and maybe I'll pick it up this weekend if I'm excited/can find some friends to join in.

mnannola

I am going to give all the rule servers a shot. Why the hell not? Will be interesting to see how the PvE server looks like after a week vs PvP servers. We will really be able to tell how deadly the zombies are on the PvE servers. If everyone on those servers thinks the game is a cakewalk, zombies will need some buffing.

I am going to give all the rule servers a shot. Why the hell not? Will be interesting to see how the PvE server looks like after a week vs PvP servers. We will really be able to tell how deadly the zombies are on the PvE servers. If everyone on those servers thinks the game is a cakewalk, zombies will need some buffing.

I'll use PvE servers when I don't want to be too stressed out and to learn good places to put bases.

Godan

It secretly got pushed another hour they just don't want to tell people because people would lose their minds.

Don't really understand why as nobody has paid anything for it yet and in a way they are doing us a favor by letting it be early access.

Why wouldn't they at least update us on how the patch is going? People have wasted so much time waiting for this.

They have been on twitter. Smedley has been telling us everytime there is a delay and why. At this point everyone is just waiting on steam to bring it out.

Top Bottom