• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

H3H3Productions |OT| Reppin' the Naysh \//\

That video could not have ended soon enough. So creepy.

Is it me or have Hila kinda been calling out Ethan out lately? She seems less thrilled to participate in these videos lately.

Seems like she's more sassy to me rather than not wanting to be involved.

She is so much more comfortable on camera now compared to the older videos. It's always a joy to see her and she is genuinely funny!

But omg that video... I had to keep rewinding the first bit, cause I just could not get over how he talked! lmao

The Flash

Banned
How to Make a YouTube Vlog (feat. Mr. "Hey...I'm mildly homosexual")

Screenshot_234.png

Poyunch

So whatever happened with Bold Guy? I was worried about them but as soon as the FUPA happend I stopped following because I knew H3H3 was safe.

Xux

Yeah, that beanie video was way too stupid to hate. Also, this is probably the most EthanXHila shipper teasest video we've gotten.

Also also, my favorite part of the iDubbz video is the end with Hila running in circles at the end.

Montresor

I'm really really annoyed at the new/modern intro song for h3h3 videos these days... it sounds so horrible compared to their old theme song / michelle obama intro. They took the old intro and butchered it with nasty 8-bit nonsense.

At work atm so I can't wat, but how did they even find this dude? What's his thoughts on the mini shitstorm him being Hugh Mungas caused?

Spinluck

I'm really really annoyed at the new/modern intro song for h3h3 videos these days... it sounds so horrible compared to their old theme song / michelle obama intro. They took the old intro and butchered it with nasty 8-bit nonsense.

I still like the ending song but the intro blows.

Reven

Just watched that content cop video about Leafy. I've never heard of idubbz before that but that was great, he really went off. Leafy definitely deserves it.

Fat4all

Banned
I just did (because you said not to). What the fuck was that shit. That's either some deep deep trolling, or missing the point of the original video so hard, that there's simply no words. Completely terrible either way.

If anyone else wants some cringe, here you go (watch the idubbbz video beforehand) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACZanNcvflw

Unfortunately, that kind of behavior has turned into yet another YouTube "gimmick" where it doesn't even really matter if the person is like that in real life or not. It's something just done for views and ad revenue.

The Flash

Banned
Unfortunately, that kind of behavior has turned into yet another YouTube "gimmick" where it doesn't even really matter if the person is like that in real life or not. It's something just done for views and ad revenue.

like getting a pewdiepie tattoo on your butt?

That tune at the end of the video was a jam, who does the music/remixes for Ethan's videos? I always watch them on my Apple TV, does he put links/credits in his YouTube pages?

*goes off to look*

Edit: Fuck yeah he links to all his music yeeesssssss

Boo Boogie on YouTube's free music library is SUCH A JAM OH SHIIIIITTTT

Edit 2: Dougie Wood's entire library of tracks on YouTube Free Music Library is just hit after hit after hit holy fuuuccckkkkkk REKT

Seventy70

Wow, that video fell pretty flat. Where's Hila been? It feels kind of boring with just Ethan. I really don't want to be one of those people, but they're videos have felt kind of forced lately. It's like they've lost self awareness and become just a normal reaction channel. This is coming from someone who binge watched all of their stuff a couple of months ago and loved every second of it.

I hope it's just them getting settled in LA and the videos will be back up in quality soon. Their January-July output was their peak imo, so I hope they top it again.

Fat4all

Banned
Wow, that video fell pretty flat. Where's Hila been? It feels kind of boring with just Ethan. I really don't want to be one of those people, but they're videos have felt kind of forced lately. It's like they've lost self awareness and become just a normal reaction channel. This is coming from someone who binge watched all of their stuff a couple of months ago and loved every second of it.

Hila's been the one filming.

Fliesen

i enjoyed the new video a lot more than their 'vlog-like' reaction videos.

The "you don't see that in the movies" montage was neat.

Top Bottom