• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hackcess: The Thread

jersoc

I wish I could give money out, hehe. I'm over 300k now, a level 20 vault aint shit. The attacks have slown against me though and most of the time they don't even get any computer, thank god.

we need to start hitting targets to get our rank to 1!

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Katana_Strikes said:
ATOT have left the building? :lol

Can anyone attack this guy for me. He's stole over 4 mill from me in 3 attacks over the last 2 days. I can't get at him for some reason... I'm his new farm boy by the look of things. Nothing I can do either cause he gets me in my sleep.

http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=viewplayer&id=2437

Much appreciated.

It's not much but:
1st attack: 2,313 destroyed
2nd attack: 4,289 destroyed

Also thanks for the tips DNF!

I am finally at: 1,001,000kbps!

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
rank 64 (1.48 million mhz...) on defense; have repelled attacks for a full day; best attack ranking repelled is 48th.

Making almost 500k per tick and steadily increasing :D .

ATOT died because the leader was inactive, lol.
john2kx said:
I need a hit on Cerls - http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=viewplayer&id=1494

He got me last night for over 20000 machines and more than $2 mil. He needs to understand that I'm not his farm.. :lol

He's highly ranked, though.. I dunno if we have anyone that can get him.... but if anyone can, it's much appreciated, of course.
I doubt there is someone on GAF that can hit him anytime soon; I don't know how much kbps a rank 19th on attack has, but level 51 on defense is madness.

DNF

looks like they deleted the inactive accounts ?
that will probably mean the remaining players will get attacked more often, so buying mhz is a good thing now.

EDIT1:
If anyone needs money
magnys WhatCD 344th 351stMhz 336thkbps
has 968,293 credits left.
btw is the money with or without the vault calculated ???

EDIT2:

manueldelalas said:
I doubt there is someone on GAF that can hit him anytime soon; I don't know how much kbps a rank 19th on attack has, but level 51 on defense is madness.

rank 89 defense is ~ 1,350,000mhz right now, so yeah.

john2kx

manueldelalas said:

Yeah, I guess I need to just keep boosting defense.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
john2kx said:
I can confirm, I'm rank 85 in defense with 1,383,112 mhz.

Hmm interesting.. I think it's time to test out how high I can hit. :D

Megahertz Rank: 164th - failure

Megahertz Rank: 227th - Success!

Testing it out let me hit guy for over 3 million, he is not going to be happy. :lol

Rank 97 offense (with 1,019,000kbps) sounds more impressive than it actually is I guess.. :(

I think maybe I shall start building up my defense again 2moz.

Octopus41092 3 minutes ago You succeeded. 9,436,357 8669
Ziddykins 3 minutes ago You succeeded. 171,528 3134
Kayx 3 minutes ago You succeeded. 2,364,452 7959
sixbed 3 minutes ago You succeeded. 4,080,463 1574
Oh god.
I'm quite satisfied with that.

In case someone missed it, use this thing.

jersoc

I don't understand how that tool works. I mean I understand the colors, but how come if I enter say, 200 MHZ, no one has 200 mhz listed? Is it mhz rank and not their amount then?

Question - how do I use the foulbeing website? I keep attacking people whose rank is green but i end up getting less-than-stellar credits. is this because someone beat me to the punch or am I reading it wrong?

ringlord

The Abominable Snowman said:
Question - how do I use the foulbeing website? I keep attacking people whose rank is green but i end up getting less-than-stellar credits. is this because someone beat me to the punch or am I reading it wrong?

One of the following:

1. Someone beat you to the punch, or
2. Your target logged in and spent cash since the page was updated, or
3. You're attacking low ranked targets that don't have high viruses

The page is updated around 8 PM and 8 AM EDT. It will be more accurate right after it's updated. But there are a lot of people using the page, so there's a good chance someone else may have targeted your pick.

My bps is pretty high, so I target guys close to my attack limit and usually have good results. I hit a guy for 4 mil earlier today. Keep trying, spread out your attacks, and you should find a good target.

Note: just a green rank isn't assurance of non-activity. If they have a green rank but a red MHz or bps, then they're not a good target. Look for people with all green. A white bps or MHz is okay if they are highly ranked.

Well tonight might be the end for me and this game. I'll see how it goes but I'll not be able to get on it much now, and by the time I do I'm sure people would have raped me dry.

See what hapens tomorrow night though.

ccbfan

There's a pretty huge difference in bandwidth and mhz levels.

I'm at rank 140 with 811,376 kps and I can't even hit people over 80 lower than me in defense.

DNF said:
my last 5 attacks were failures. just tried to hit him once with ~ 680,000 and it didn't work.
is his bandwith that high ? (rank 243rd)

john2kx

Danthrax said:
The admin reaaaaally needs to stop running Hackcess off his iPhone.

dude, when you steal a joke from the hackcess global chat thing, you should at least make sure the originator isn't a NeoGAF member. :lol

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
john2kx said:
dude, when you steal a joke from the hackcess global chat thing, you should at least make sure the originator isn't a NeoGAF member. :lol

hey, I liked the joke! more people needed to be exposed to it!

jersoc

it's the farm i posted a couple days ago, wtfcrazy or something like that. i think he's around rank 300'ish. I'm sure he has at least 2 million left. I just hit once a day or so and I guess with the down time who ever his main account couldn't hit him before me!

Well at least it looks like I've not missed anything...

I wonder if it ever will be back. There was rumblings last time this happened he was gonna pack in, this could be the final straw.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Katana_Strikes said:
Well at least it looks like I've not missed anything...

I wonder if it ever will be back. There was rumblings last time this happened he was gonna pack in, this could be the final straw.

I'm kinda wondering that, too.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
The Abominable Snowman said:
kriz 23:43:
Was down for so long
because i was sleeping
lol'

[facepalm]

so, good news and bad news. good news, the site is back up. bad news, I was attacked 14 hours ago and lost nearly a million credits. more good news, I still had over 3 million credits waiting for me.

IcedTea

Damnit this game needs bigger vaults. I get 280k/tick and by tomorrow its going to cost me over a million for a single quad xeon and the highest level vault is only 1,060,000.

john2kx

I'm getting about 400k per tick, so after an hour and a half, i'm already spilling out of my vault..

so yeah, they're useless. To think I spent almost 2 million on the level 20 vault alone!

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
59th on defense (1.56 million Mhz...)! yay!, I'm done with it, now updating my attack; should be pretty wasy to get into the top 100; almost 600k per tick now =D.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
manueldelalas said:
59th on defense (1.56 million Mhz...)! yay!, I'm done with it, now updating my attack; should be pretty wasy to get into the top 100; almost 600k per tick now =D.

yeah, I'm 108th in bandwidth and I only have 975,000 kbps.

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
Metiphis said:
Getting bored of this game. Considering selling everything off and letting you guys have at it.
Post right before you do it, remember to quit the crew because we can't attack you if you don't do that. Also, post your link =P.

Lost 25,818 machines while I was away. 130k less per tick. Will take a day to regain. :(

This guy attacked me four times in a row for 13,000 machines but I doubt there's anything anyone can do about that.

Top Bottom