• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hackcess: The Thread

jersoc

their tops guys have been hitting me too. I mean like the rank 2 and 3 players in the whole game. I think i pissed someone off lol.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Katana_Strikes said:
Nice!

People always post these when I have no sodding IPs

Oh and I'm writing down all my big name hits now in case I forget.

bookmark their profiles. =P it's what I do!

vertopci

Jesus fuck:

Trinity 21 minutes ago You were defeated. 33,870 1261
matchstik 1 hours ago You were defeated. 150,137 4021
vaniiiacoke 4 hours ago You were defeated. 0 523
vaniiiacoke 4 hours ago You were defeated. 0 3569
vaniiiacoke 4 hours ago You were defeated. 0 2239
vaniiiacoke 4 hours ago You were defeated. 0 1683
vaniiiacoke 6 hours ago You were defeated. 0 978
vaniiiacoke 6 hours ago You were defeated. 0 1716
vaniiiacoke 6 hours ago You were defeated. 0 4679
vaniiiacoke 6 hours ago You were defeated. 0 3390
vaniiiacoke 6 hours ago You were defeated. 0 1766
matchstik 6 hours ago You were defeated. 0 7187
pixelslave 13 hours ago You were defeated. 146,209 4793
pixelslave 13 hours ago You were defeated. 992,776 3608

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
vertopci said:
Jesus fuck:

why did you run over vaniiiacoke's dog? :lol

on another note, I just got Hackcess' version of the 500 Internal Server Error:

FastCGI Error
The FastCGI Handler was unable to process the request.

Error Details:

* The FastCGI process exceeded configured activity timeout
* Error Number: 258 (0x80070102).
* Error Description: The wait operation timed out.

HTTP Error 500 - Server Error.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

in before "FastCGI? there's nothing fast about it!"

vertopci

I don't know but god fucking damn. All those machines. Went from 200k a tick to 120k a tick :(

edit: actually it was 240k a tick :/

ringlord

Updated my page a bit here: http://foulbeing.com/hackcess/

I added colors!

Green means those guys are ripe for picking -- their ranks have dropped, which usually means they've been idle and therefore have been getting cash from their viruses and not spending it.

Red means those guys have risen in the ranks, so they've been active and most likely don't have much cash on hand.

There seem to be other colors sprinkled in there -- yellow, purple, orange. I have no idea what those mean. I tried to code it so everything would be red or green.

I'm trying to update this around 8am and 8pm, so many hours after those times and the colors and ranks may be out of date.

I've tried it once with the colors just now and hit guys with only green. Got decent cash from all of them.

Enjoy!

john2kx

Hah, I was just using the page and noticed the colors.. Nicely done! I didn't think it could possibly get more useful.

One thing for others to note when using that page is DON'T REFRESH IT FREQUENTLY, because if you do, you'll lose the colors, since no one has moved up or down in rank since you last refreshed..

If you query the page only once in a while, you should get some nice colors. :)

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
vertopci said:
Jesus fuck:

Vaniiacoke message: "I check once per day, you get no monies lolololo. Also, all I do is revenge attacks, so hold onto your machines mohterfuckers"

Also he is rank 99 in attack and like 800 in defense, so yeah, I'm not attacking him, sorry.

ringlord said:

I added colors!

Green means those guys are ripe for picking -- their ranks have dropped, which usually means they've been idle and therefore have been getting cash from their viruses and not spending it.

Red means those guys have risen in the ranks, so they've been active and most likely don't have much cash on hand.

There seem to be other colors sprinkled in there -- yellow, purple, orange. I have no idea what those mean. I tried to code it so everything would be red or green.

I'm trying to update this around 8am and 8pm, so many hours after those times and the colors and ranks may be out of date.

I've tried it once with the colors just now and hit guys with only green. Got decent cash from all of them.

Enjoy!
Whenever I put a MHz in and hit enter, all I get is a black table with Name Rank MHz bps Crew. Am I doing something wrong?

IcedTea

vertopci said:
Jesus fuck:

vaniiiacoke
Just hit him for 5100 machines. My MHz is 175th and his BW is 99th so I don't know if I can stand up to him or not. Probably find out soon.

He should still have at least 10k machines left so I doubt he only gets 20k a tick, but I didn't get any credits off of him.

Edit: Also, finally broke into the top 200.

ringlord

Orbitcube said:
Whenever I put a MHz in and hit enter, all I get is a black table with Name Rank MHz bps Crew. Am I doing something wrong?

What value are you putting in for MHz?

John2kx: refreshing shouldn't matter, but I see the problem your having with the colors disappearing. Something weird is going on. I'll try and fix it.

john2kx

Phoenix86 just took out more than 6000 of my machines IN ONE HIT.. grr.. >_<

I'm considering selling off all my offense and investing it in defense.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
ringlord said:

I added colors!

Enjoy!

Fantastic additions to an already great page, thanks a lot.

Omnicent said:
Got a nice 2mil hit off of someone and now I have my lv 20 vault :D

gratz!

jersoc

haha, I love people who put stupid messages like: I have no cash above vault. I'm sorry, but when I see that I'm going to attack you, because every damn time someone has that I get well over 500k cash at least, hahaha.

I think it's just funny how hard people to get others not to attack them.

ringlord said:
What value are you putting in for MHz?

John2kx: refreshing shouldn't matter, but I see the problem your having with the colors disappearing. Something weird is going on. I'll try and fix it.
Usually just like 200000 in that format (no commas or periods or whatever).

ringlord

Orbitcube said:
Usually just like 200000 in that format (no commas or periods or whatever).

Oh! You need to enter the rank you want to target.

Try 200 or 300 or something closer to that instead.

Entering a number over 1000 will result in that empty table you saw.

ringlord said:
Oh! You need to enter the rank you want to target.

Try 200 or 300 or something closer to that instead.

Entering a number over 1000 will result in that empty table you saw.

That's better lol

Damn, I wanted to check myself out see how I stacked up. :D

Woo over 1m mhz now!

manueldelalas

Time Traveler
So, I figured out that being at a high rank, attacks on you became more and more common, and my machine count was not growing... I had 150 rank overall, and 140 in defense and offense.

It was annoying, because my income per tick was becoming more important than attacks themselves.

So I sold most of my attack, transformed it into defense, lost almost 100 ranks overall, but now I'm at rank 100 in mhz; so no one attacks me and I'm increasing machines like crazy.

Also there are a lot of guys that can give you a huge loot (700k, most are LUElinkers) with low defense at the 7th page (100 per page).

So now I invest everything on defense, have 116000 kbps for attack (enough), no one attacks me, and those who do fail miserably.

Also the vault is quite useless after a certain time. Have it at level 18 and I see no benefit in upgrading it.

So basically I went stealth, and when I get to high ranks again, my defense will be another and will suffer few attacks.

john2kx

manueldelalas said:
So, I figured out that being at a high rank, attacks on you became more and more common, and my machine count was not growing... I had 150 rank overall, and 140 in defense and offense.

It was annoying, because my income per tick was becoming more important than attacks themselves.

So I sold most of my attack, transformed it into defense, lost almost 100 ranks overall, but now I'm at rank 100 in mhz; so no one attacks me and I'm increasing machines like crazy.

Also there are a lot of guys that can give you a huge loot (700k, most are LUElinkers) with low defense at the 7th page (100 per page).

So now I invest everything on defense, have 116000 kbps for attack (enough), no one attacks me, and those who do fail miserably.

Also the vault is quite useless after a certain time. Have it at level 18 and I see no benefit in upgrading it.

So basically I went stealth, and when I get to high ranks again, my defense will be another and will suffer few attacks.

I thought about doing this, also... I think I will, because I keep getting hit for huge machine losses, and my rank isn't moving up anymore..

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
:lol :lol

Some fucker hit me twice today taking 6k of my machines, so I hit him back 3 times, and took over 1.6 million of his credits, bet he wishes he didn't attack me now.

Label said:
:lol :lol

Some fucker hit me twice today taking 6k of my machines, so I hit him back 3 times, and took over 1.6 million of his credits, bet he wishes he didn't attack me now.

Nice one dude that'll go someway to help after what happened to your account. How you holding up after your hack?

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Katana_Strikes said:
Nice one dude that'll go someway to help after what happened to your account. How you holding up after your hack?

Cheers! I am doing aright, my income is still just over 100k per tick (was 200k grr.) so I have been using my income and the money I get from hits to solely level up my offence (at 520k atm), and I find I do not get attacked nearly as much by the same people because I just go for revenge now. :D

Or maybe it's because my rank is pretty damn low now ;)

Xzior

I finally hit someone for a nice pile of cash, Credits Claimed: 1,738,838 Disconnected: 4,475.

Sadly this will probably be the highlight of my day... :p

Label said:
Cheers! I am doing aright, my income is still just over 100k per tick (was 200k grr.) so I have been using my income and the money I get from hits to solely level up my offence (at 520k atm), and I find I do not get attacked nearly as much by the same people because I just go for revenge now. :D

Or maybe it's because my rank is pretty damn low now ;)

Wish I could help but at least you never gave in and soldiered on.

I do feel like I'm not getting attacked as much now, though when I do it's from those in the Top50 so my machines get a roasting. Lost 14k machines over night from just 2 hits.

Omnicent

For some reason I'm not getting hit anymore and I have managed to break 200k/tick finally :D
Hopefully it stays like this.

Orbitcube said:
Heh, people who do that "LOL I HAZ VAULT AND I SPEND ALL MY CREDITS LOOOL" thing are annoying. Just got 1 mill off erronjason (about 60% of his total) in an attack.

I guess it's picking the right time to hit. Hit em when they're sleeping is the best time lol.

Nearly in the Top100 :D

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I woke up this morning with 1.6 million credits staring me in the face, after a night's accumulation. I'd been attacked four times, but only one of them got any money from me — and it was only 40k. :lol I lucked out sooooo hard.

So I hit up my farms and bought the level 20 vault. I'm fully upgraded now! Just need to keep working on my offense and defense at this point.

jersoc

manueldelalas said:

check yeah, this is true. Although the attacks against me have slowed down a lot. I have over 1 million mhz, so only other higher ranks can hit me. However, my attack is also about the same. So I just hit them back 3 times in a row to show them what's up. I don't get even, I get revenge!

Ticks are extremely important though, definitely. My defense costs 800k for the highest ranks! So unless I hit 1 million+ on an attack, I usually just strike to get machines.

Wow, I somehow managed to defend myself against this:

Overall Rank: 30th
Megahertz Rank: 34th
Bandwidth Rank: 49th

vs

Overall Rank: 102nd
Megahertz Rank: 117th
Bandwidth Rank: 134th

:D

Nearly Top100 now. I can feel it.

jersoc

yeah, cracked top 100!

I defended myself against someone with a crazy amount of bandwidth compared to my mhz too. i've had it happen to me too. i guess bad dice rolls.

IcedTea

manueldelalas said:
Yay! Second best defense on GAF! (behind Noctis); no attacks the whole day. I'm swimming in machines!!
Heh, LUElinks guys have been nailing me all day. Their loss though, I've lost so many machines that they probably won't be able to take any credits from me overnight. I got lucky on attacks today too, probably pulled in 6-7 million in credits.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
I've been powerleveling hard all day and I just made top 25 in GAF ^_^ I've seriously gone up almost 200 ranks in just the last 16 hours. It's partially due to only being attacked five times in those 16 hours, and two of those attacks came in the last 10 minutes. I'm kinda surprised at how little I've been hit today.

Top Bottom