• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hackcess: The Thread

Woo Top100 at last. Which is nice because I only have 2 full days left of this before I'll start slipping down the chart and it'll probably be game over for me.

Got ganked for 2m last night as well. Still had about 4m in the pot though.:D

Found him.

Completely bizarre about the link as I am logged in. So I copied the link from his page and tried it and it works, but your link doesn't even though it's the same fricken one :/

Anyways I'll try him on my next go.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Yeah, i'm way below him and stand no chance.

It's actually 'mrcool,' sorry. He hit me 4 times 8 hours ago while I was asleep, like a fool. I should wire my body for 24/7 hacking.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Haha, well at least that's that mystery solved.

So uh... is everyone doing their part? I'm about to click my group now. :p

I done my part. I clicked my name
and the others in my group.

I wonder how many folks are still actively playing...

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
And another 2 million looted! :lol I have looted for just over 10 million today holy shit.

Also I still click my groups links everyday, I don't think anyone does mine anymore though :(

Label said:
And another 2 million looted! :lol I have looted for just over 10 million today holy shit.

Also I still click my groups links everyday, I don't think anyone does mine anymore though :(

Fuck!

I get nowt these days. I must be hitting it unlucky.

Edit: I hit your links 4 times, you're max for the day. :D

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Katana_Strikes said:
Fuck!

I get nowt these days. I must be hitting it unlucky.

Edit: I hit your links 4 times, you're max for the day. :D

Love you long time <3

Aye I had a unlucky streak for a couple of days only scraping 200~300k per attack.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
FerranMG said:
This guy, xdrive, has hit me like 10-12 times the last few hours.

If anyone wants to hit him, will make me happy. :D

http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=viewplayer&id=1167

BTW, reallyfull, I just sent you a request to join the crew.

I hit him three times. These were the results:

16,865 cr 55%
918 machines 8%

8,141 cr 59%
317 machines 3%

417 cr 28%
475 machines 6%

I estimate he had 11,475 machines and he's down to about 9,765 — a total of 1,710 machines lost and 8,550 credits per tick lost.

I also estimate he had about 30,663 credits and he's down to about 5,240 — a total of 25,423 credits lost.

hopefully he won't mess with you anymore once you're in NeoGAF's crew.

[edit] haha, okay so Katana and DNF took him down to no money and even fewer machines :lol I'll bet he got the message!

FerranMG

Thanks.
Indeed GAFfed. :lol

He's stolen a bit more than a million from me, but also nearly 20000 machines.
He hit me hard while I spent the weekend out. :p

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
FerranMG said:
Thanks.
Indeed GAFfed. :lol

He's stolen a bit more than a million from me, but also nearly 20000 machines.
He hit me hard while I spent the weekend out. :p

Yeah he was farming you.

You'll just have to redouble your efforts, get more kbps than his mhz and get him back! You'll need at least a kbps rank of 500th to hit him, probably.

And if he keeps hitting you hard over the next day or so, we can GAF him again. =P

If anybody could deal some damage to l0cke I'd appreciate it he's attacked me 7 times (for 0 credits) in the last hour. I guess those ATOT guys are still mad about us taking the #2 spot.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
reallyfull said:
If anybody could deal some damage to l0cke I'd appreciate it he's attacked me 7 times (for 0 credits) in the last hour. I guess those ATOT guys are still mad about us taking the #2 spot.

I'd love to — he's attacked me five times since I started playing Hackcess — but his mhz are too high. He's 101st in mhz, which is ridiculously high.

Danthrax said:
I'd love to — he's attacked me five times since I started playing Hackcess — but his mhz are too high. He's 101st in mhz, which is ridiculously high.

I'm ranked 56th in bandwidth, but I don't know if it's enough to attack him.

JSnake said:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=17429659&postcount=12

So uh... is everyone doing their part? I'm about to click my group now. :p

Clicking my boys as well. Been on hols for a week so haven't had time to play. Five days off I got ganked for around 4 Mil. :lol

I was still left with a crazy amount of money, and have gone up two virus levels to level 8, and vault level 17. Just need to focus on my megabits and kbits now and find some sweet honeypots.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Hmm I wonder if it is worth selling all 102 of my ADSL2's to see if I can get a better price after selling them all. Maybe I can increase the amount of machines I have!

Because now I buy them at 693,582 per machine, so if I sold them all I could start buying them again at 80k. Not sure if it is worth the risk because if I get hit right after selling I would be so gutted. :lol

Or I suppose I can start buying 1.5mb ADSL in 6's which will give me 9kbps for 108k...

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
ATOT is gone

repeat

ATOT is gone

I just looked at the Top 25 crews and they're no longer #3... or #4... or anywhere

Then I checked some of my bookmarked ATOTers and none of them have "ATOT" next to their crew names.

I... I think we won! :lol

war06 1 minutes ago You succeeded. 3,569,075 4351

Think it was for 60% or some such. Oh yes.
Thank you for that splendid site thingie ringlord.

What I do is search for an account with a low megahertz rating (as in closer to 1 than 1000) and high bandwidth as it is likely to indicate an account set up by someone to be used for farming, or whatevz. I'd say 3 times out of 5 it works out splendidly. This time very much so.

Hackcess chat regarding ATOT going AWOL said:
violence 02:13:
yea

matchstik 02:09:
ahhh ive seen that... so
when you're browsing
for targets, do you still
see your crew members in
blue, but no crew beside
it?

TerrorByte 02:08:
he* made the crew

TerrorByte 02:08:
leos got trimmed we think,
we made the crew so if he
did the drew went with him

DNF

i would like to join neogaf, send pm to reallyfull.

Label said:
Hmm I wonder if it is worth selling all 102 of my ADSL2's to see if I can get a better price after selling them all. Maybe I can increase the amount of machines I have!

Because now I buy them at 693,582 per machine, so if I sold them all I could start buying them again at 80k. Not sure if it is worth the risk because if I get hit right after selling I would be so gutted.

Or I suppose I can start buying 1.5mb ADSL in 6's which will give me 9kbps for 108k...

Make sure your purchased units look like this:
Code:
                       Units
Dialup 28k	    X
Dialup 56k	    X+2
ISDN	                 X+4
512kb ADSL     X+6
1.5mb ADSL	X+8
ADSL2	        X+10

someone from Gaf calculated that this is the cheapest way.

and for every single unit you buy/sell will increase/decrease the cost of this type.
So you would just lose 75% of its worth if you do like stated above.

ATOT have left the building?

Can anyone attack this guy for me. He's stole over 4 mill from me in 3 attacks over the last 2 days. I can't get at him for some reason... I'm his new farm boy by the look of things. Nothing I can do either cause he gets me in my sleep.

http://www.hackcess.com/index.php?p=viewplayer&id=2437

Much appreciated.

my last 5 attacks were failures. just tried to hit him once with ~ 680,000 and it didn't work.
is his bandwith that high ? (rank 243rd)

Top Bottom